Well, according to the site, there is no coat check.

I just walked past the Garden on the way in to work and saw some hardy souls out in this almost-snow, being ushered around by the security guys.

Also, I walk past MSG every morning and see the trucks set up for events and this concert has about twice as many lighting trucks as usual outside - definitely more than I've ever seen! That must be a good sign!!:D

east islip. i wouldnt consider it actually snowing i saw only a few flakes fall. if it warms up by 3 i'll put shorts on.

Yeah, I guess. I don't think it stuck anyway.

I think I'll be in NYC at around 3 this afternoon. Is anyone going to be around before the show? I'll probably be somewhere around outside the venue for a while. If you see someone with a black t-shirt, jeans, dark green coat, and bad haircut that's probably me. :)

I'm currently sitting in Multimedia class, not paying attention and not doing any work. I'm just too excited for this show. Can't get it off my mind.

I can't wait to get the fuck out of here.

haha at that point i would just leave class because you know your not gonna get anything accomplished

in terms of cameras then, if i wana bring my digital camera should i try bringing it? or should i just bring a disposable? ive never been to a gig at msg before so idk how strict they are

if it's a point and shoot, you'll have no problem getting it in...

whats ur definition of a point andshoot though? i mean its a little bulky but it is a camera where i point and shoot for a picture lol

Means compact non-professional camera, one where you cannot change the lens.

ha im gonna be a loser and be totally safe cause i dont wanna screwed over, this is a picture of it, should i try getting it in?

http://www.digicamgeek.com/i/l/sony-cyber-shot-dsc-hx1.jpg

Is it a DSLR, or a bridge camera? I think you'll be risking having the card/battery confiscated until the end of the gig to be honest. Even if it isn't a DSLR it looks as though it's got quite a zoom.

ha im gonna be a loser and be totally safe cause i dont wanna screwed over, this is a picture of it, should i try getting it in?

http://www.digicamgeek.com/i/l/sony-cyber-shot-dsc-hx1.jpg

Technically it is a point and shoot, however it looks very similar to a professional camera so they might give you some hassle about it.

A friend of mine had something similar and they always took ages to decide if she could take it in (but that was in the UK)

Is it a DSLR, or a bridge camera? I think you'll be risking having the card/battery confiscated until the end of the gig to be honest. Even if it isn't a DSLR it looks as though it's got quite a zoom.

its just a regular ole digital camra, not a DSLR, and it doeshave 15x opticalzoom

Archived