I'm already here. I got here scary early but the security guard won't let me queue because everthing is closed until 8. He looked at me like I had nine heads when I told him I was thee for muse. So now I'm just sitting in cafe Europa and will be popping back out to walk around the perimeter after I finish my bagel. Will definitely keep you all posted for developments.

I'm already here. I got here scary early but the security guard won't let me queue because everthing is closed until 8. He looked at me like I had nine heads when I told him I was thee for muse. So now I'm just sitting in cafe Europa and will be popping back out to walk around the perimeter after I finish my bagel. Will definitely keep you all posted for developments.

Glad you made it hun - you would think security would be used to people showing up early but obviously not! :LOL:

Enjoy your coffee.

You need a friend at GA to throw a binocular to Matt. ;)

:LOL: *hands over pair of binoculars to you*

I don't know how I'm going to make myself seen by other boardies :unsure:

I think I'll just slap a piece of paper, with some tape, onto my shirt. It'll say 'dioyy182' of course. ;)

If anybody else sees me there (I have some long, wacky hair for 15 year old boy :p) say hi!

Just flown in from London for this last night. First Muse show and its at Madison Square Garden. Happy times!!!!:D

Ha mate I thought I'd flown a fair way from Australia, good on you for spending ur hard earned $$. Nothing better than seeing a fav band play overseas.

I'll be down later at the G & will take some happy snaps of the brave punters who are already in line. I'll be wearing a Bon Jovi (Blue/Black trim) hoodie.

Gerry

:LOL: *hands over pair of binoculars to you*

I don't know how I'm going to make myself seen by other boardies :unsure:

I think I'll just slap a piece of paper, with some tape, onto my shirt. It'll say 'dioyy182' of course. ;)

If anybody else sees me there (I have some long, wacky hair for 15 year old boy :p) say hi!

You need a set of ACDC flashing Devil Horns :)....I'll be wearing mine tonight! (that's only coz they played in OZ last week & I bought some LOL)

I will fly to Boston tomorrow if that'll happens.

so no FG, no GL, no Starlight, no SMBH, no KoC

Apocalypse Please as opener

Citizen Erased

Bliss

The Small Print

Endlessly

Muscle Museum

Showbiz as closer

wake me up!

*Shakes you by the shoulder* WAKE UP!!! Don't give a shit about the setlist, just go and have a blast!!

Ha mate I thought I'd flown a fair way from Australia, good on you for spending ur hard earned $$. Nothing better than seeing a fav band play overseas.

I'll be down later at the G & will take some happy snaps of the brave punters who are already in line. I'll be wearing a Bon Jovi (Blue/Black trim) hoodie.

Gerry

I'm enjoying all your pics and vids and look forward to more! Since you are an expert on cameras, is there much of a difference between the Lumix DMC-TZ7 and TZ8? Besides about $50.00 in cost? lol I think you said you had the TZ7?

currently 35 feels like 26 and cloudy.... at least it's not snowing! ;)

ahh... thanks for that, I was wondering myself! :)

In the queue! Numb hands are numb

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. You guys try to stay warm. I hope the sun appears for you guys, that always helps.

dead-duck, will you be tweeting at all? I sent you a friend request awhile ago, I'm ncgal39, but I don't think you knew who it was. No pressure to add me though. :p

No - I'm basically joking - but I am specifically against it among many others because it is a very overplayed fucking cover! I like it but ... How about some Please, Please, Please Me ... or Can't Take Off My Eyes With You or other great covers they did?

many people are annoyed with FG.:stunned: i will never be such 'cause i've become fan since hearing FG.

i'd prefer 'house of the rising sun'.

Archived