good luck to all the GAers today.. It's cold! hang in there its so worth it tho!

have a seat today so gonna check out nyc a bit, have dinner and go to the show.

Gerry,

I posted in the VA thread about camera settings.. Could you give me a quick run down to use on my camera? I have a Canon SX20IS, 12.1 MP with a 20x zoom.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. You guys try to stay warm. I hope the sun appears for you guys, that always helps.

dead-duck, will you be tweeting at all? I sent you a friend request awhile ago, I'm ncgal39, but I don't think you knew who it was. No pressure to add me though. :p

I just checked my follower requests and I don't see you listed....? Unfortunately I have never been able to figure out a way to add pending people once I'm on my phone, so if you request now I won't be able to! :(

same for trogette, btw, if you see this - you said you requested to add me, but I don't see a request from you!

I will fly to Boston tomorrow if that'll happens.

so no FG, no GL, no Starlight, no SMBH, no KoC

Apocalypse Please as opener

Citizen Erased

Bliss

The Small Print

Endlessly

Muscle Museum

Showbiz as closer

wake me up!

Hate to burst your bubble, but that's probably what you will get.

Personally, I enjoy every single Muse show regardless of what they play.

I also wish they'd switch set lists around a lot more often, but the show is always good.

Sorry if this has been asked before, and I can't find the info on the MSG website:

What time do the doors open?

Are cameras allowed?

Thank you, and have a great time everyone!

I imagine doors will open around 7, and as far as I know, cameras are allowed. (:

good luck to all the GAers today.. It's cold! hang in there its so worth it tho!

have a seat today so gonna check out nyc a bit, have dinner and go to the show.

Gerry,

I posted in the VA thread about camera settings.. Could you give me a quick run down to use on my camera? I have a Canon SX20IS, 12.1 MP with a 20x zoom.

Sure...remember it's a little trial & error... practice on the support act :)

I shot the other night on ISO 400, normally I'd set this at 800 or 1600..but as the light was so good, 400 worked best. If u can adjust the shutter speed set it at a min 1/60 if u find some shots are blurring on flash then bump up to 1/125...you shouldn't need to go much higher than that. Don't use the digital magnifier...(you know how it says u can go like x 20 don't bother)

There are several songs which they use a white down light on Matt...if ur able to (without getting bumped) try no flash. Don't bother taking pics when there's a heap of red light...or if you do...you'll find that if you convert to black & white then u should get some nice black & white shots.

That should produce some decent shots for you...ha provided you don't have shakey hands :)

I should get a bucket load of Chris tonight as I'm stage level in sect 71...I'll have my flashing red devil horns on LOL

Doors open 7pm

Support act on 8pm

Muse approx 9pm ..fin about 10.30ish

YES cameras are allowed...point & shoot only :)

I don't think Muse will be on at 9 PM, if SSPU start at 8, they'll be done at 8:45 and it will take at least 30 minutes for Muse to be setup. I expect they'll start after 9, maybe 9:15-9:30 and finish at 11.

I don't think Muse will be on at 9 PM, if SSPU start at 8, they'll be done at 8:45 and it will take at least 30 minutes for Muse to be setup. I expect they'll start after 9, maybe 9:15-9:30 and finish at 11.

Dude seriously what's 15mins LOL...

Hate to burst your bubble, but that's probably what you will get.

Personally, I enjoy every single Muse show regardless of what they play.

I also wish they'd switch set lists around a lot more often, but the show is always good.

+1

I just checked my follower requests and I don't see you listed....? Unfortunately I have never been able to figure out a way to add pending people once I'm on my phone, so if you request now I won't be able to! :(

same for trogette, btw, if you see this - you said you requested to add me, but I don't see a request from you!

Okay :) I sent another request so whenever your able, you can add me. Thanks!

Hate to burst bubbles about cameras, but MSGis VERY strict about camras, only disposable cameras are allowed or 35mm lenses, other than that its a no go

Really? Last time I went there 2 years ago everyone had a digital camera and nobody said anything

Archived