I just got a pre-gig email from Madison Square Garden and according to that the Silversun whoevers are on at 8pm. So, probably Muse at 9ish.

EDIT: although, the title of the email was Muse on March 3 (yesterday), so their sense of timing may leave a bit to be desired....

At the Electric Factory in 2006 we waited an hour and fifteen minutes AFTER the opening act for Muse to come on...it SUCKED!

I'm still not sure what song to put on the poster. Some people are saying Micro Cuts, some people are saying Bliss. I'd love to hear both equally. Help meeee! lol

Micro cuts!! but then again it would make my night if they play Dead Star:awesome:

How about we threaten a barricade unless they promise to play 80% of their back catalogue?

There will probably about 10,000 or so people there - we could make a pretty impenetrable human barrier!

That's democracy in action. :D

How about we threaten a barricade unless they promise to play 80% of their back catalogue?

There will probably about 10,000 or so people there - we could make a pretty impenetrable human barrier!

That's democracy in action. :D

10,000 people at the show? more like 19,000

Fuck it, Muse should definitely do a tour where they play their full albums on any given night. that would be awesome!!

Yeah. Ever since Coheed And Cambria did that, I thought it would be fucking amazing if Muse did that too.

Also, I put Bliss on my poster, since it's more likely to be played. Also, I fucking love the falsetto on that bitch when played live.

Yeah. Ever since Coheed And Cambria did that, I thought it would be fucking amazing if Muse did that too.

Also, I put Bliss on my poster, since it's more likely to be played. Also, I fucking love the falsetto on that bitch when played live.

boooo. bliss is a great song but they played it last time.

whats the point in getting there early unless you are GA?

no point, but i find that i enjoy stretching everything out a bit. i'm in GA but want to be in the back, but i'll still get there early, just to take in the vibe and build the anticipation.

Hey,

I was first in line at Philadelphia and I'm looking for a dude that met up with us and he left his leather jacket in my gold ford focus.

+He was wearing a white resistance baseball T

+He was going to baltimore, MSG and Boston.

+I'm looking to ask a favor and talk before MSG because we're planning on going to Boston.

Thanks to anyone who knows him. and I know you have the muse App leather jacketed fellow.

Hey,

I was first in line at Philadelphia and I'm looking for a dude that met up with us and he left his leather jacket in my gold ford focus.

+He was wearing a white resistance baseball T

+He was going to baltimore, MSG and Boston.

+I'm looking to ask a favor and talk before MSG because we're planning on going to Boston.

Thanks to anyone who knows him. and I know you have the muse App leather jacketed fellow.

i think leather jacket guy is gonna get laid

At what time will the show end ??

I want to hang around after the concert , but the last train is at 1:00 AM

Is either the cool train or the stupid Bus , depends at what time the show ends ..

Should be over by 11.

Archived