It might be apart of the experience for you which is fine :) but you guys know you don't have to camp out right? I know this is MSG but you'll still be fine. I showed up to the show on Tuesday (Philly) at like 6:30 pm and still was 10 feet away from the stage in the GA section.

I plan on showing up to MSG around 6 -7 ish and will probably still get a great spot :D

Poster's almost done. I just need you guys to help me fill out the center part: "Play [insert song title]"

Deadstar, in your world,citizen erased, thoughts of a dying athiest, space dementia. any would be a pleasure.

how can i forget, YES PLEASE!

It might be apart of the experience for you which is fine :) but you guys know you don't have to camp out right? I know this is MSG but you'll still be fine. I showed up to the show on Tuesday (Philly) at like 6:30 pm and still was 10 feet away from the stage in the GA section.

I plan on showing up to MSG around 6 -7 ish and will probably still get a great spot :D

yes true but we are talking a friday(could be a long weekend) philly was a tuesday nite and this is ny..

yes true but we are talking a friday(could be a long weekend) philly was a tuesday nite and this is ny..

A Friday is still a workday/school day for a lot of people. The only difference about a Friday is you get to sleep in the next day *shrug*...MSG in 2007 wasn't that crazy (people wise). I understand they're more popular now but trust me, nothing that merits sitting in line for 10 hours

SSPU time on their website is def tentitive. if theyve been going on at 7:15 theyll prob be going on around the same time at msg.

as for your sign i would wish for showbiz all the way. but from ur choices darkshines or citizen erased..i think they still get down with bliss every now and again so it wouldnt be toooo much of a surprise..good luck!

I just got a pre-gig email from Madison Square Garden and according to that the Silversun whoevers are on at 8pm. So, probably Muse at 9ish.

EDIT: although, the title of the email was Muse on March 3 (yesterday), so their sense of timing may leave a bit to be desired....

SSPU time on their website is def tentitive. if theyve been going on at 7:15 theyll prob be going on around the same time at msg.

as for your sign i would wish for showbiz all the way. but from ur choices darkshines or citizen erased..i think they still get down with bliss every now and again so it wouldnt be toooo much of a surprise..good luck!

just got this email.

Thank you for purchasing tickets to Muse at Madison Square Garden.

We have included information about the show, nearby restaurants and directions for your convenience.

Doors to the arena will open at 7:00pm. Sliversun Pickups will open the show at approximately 8:00pm.* After a brief intermission, Muse will take the stage.

Archived