Hey,

I was first in line at Philadelphia and I'm looking for a dude that met up with us and he left his leather jacket in my gold ford focus.

+He was wearing a white resistance baseball T

+He was going to baltimore, MSG and Boston.

+I'm looking to ask a favor and talk before MSG because we're planning on going to Boston.

Thanks to anyone who knows him. and I know you have the muse App leather jacketed fellow.

Hey! That would be me... What's up?

i think leather jacket guy is gonna get laid

+1!

Guest nick913

who else here is fucking excited for tomorow?!?!?!

I've been playing a muse marathon on my ipod all day, singing and dancing whenever possible..

hope im not the only 1 :LOL:

:D

who else here is fucking excited for tomorow?!?!?!

I've been playing a muse marathon on my ipod all day, singing and dancing whenever possible..

hope im not the only 1 :LOL:

:D

ive been on a one week muse hiatus, it is my tradition to not listen to muse the week of the concert. today i broke down and watched two videos but that was it. tomorrow i won't even listen to any music until the show.

Guest nick913

:LOL:

muse hiatus

thats actually sumwhat genius.

makes it so the music is like orgasmic, once you hear it for the first time in a week, since it'll be in the epic MSG

and your fucking right, less then 24 hours baby

something tells me that tommorows show is guna be a little better then the past few

:musesign:

just a hunch ;)

:LOL:

muse hiatus

thats actually sumwhat genius.

makes it so the music is like orgasmic, once you hear it for the first time in a week, since it'll be in the epic MSG

yup, it's like not, well, you know, for a week...without the risk of an embarrassing experience when you get back in the game. :D

Every time for a few days after a show it's hard for me to listen to them because I get so depressed that I won't see them live again for a while! I'm so excited for tomorrow :dance: but I'm not excited for the Musepression that follows! :eek:

not sure what time im going in, but i am gonna be in the GA pit. I'll be wearing a flogging molly tshirt and shorts. You will know its me even more if you notice a tattoo on my foot/ankle. I'm goin in alone so if anyone wants to hangout before or during the concert come find me.

not sure what time im going in, but i am gonna be in the GA pit. I'll be wearing a flogging molly tshirt and shorts. You will know its me even more if you notice a tattoo on my foot/ankle. I'm goin in alone so if anyone wants to hangout before or during the concert come find me.

O_o how the hell is anyone going to notice a tattoo on your foot/ankle since that is the last place anyone is going to be looking?

can't wait.. heading to nyc via train tomorrow. Have seats for this it's gonna be weird cuz I am not doing GA.. I am gonna be in serious MUSEwithdrawals after this show.. My last Muse show for now unless they come back for another leg of this tour in the states.

O_o how the hell is anyone going to notice a tattoo on your foot/ankle since that is the last place anyone is going to be looking?

the top part of it shows, my sneaker and sock doesn't cover the whole thing. im 6'4 and skinny flogging molly tshirt shorts and a jigsaw type tattoo on my ankle foot. its rather noticeable from a distance. best bet also is if theres a tall guy blocking your view its me, that seems to be the way things go.

the top part of it shows, my sneaker and sock doesn't cover the whole thing. im 6'4 and skinny flogging molly tshirt shorts and a jigsaw type tattoo on my ankle foot. its rather noticeable from a distance. best bet also is if theres a tall guy blocking your view its me, that seems to be the way things go.

Please don't be the tall guy blocking my view, that happens to me at every show :(

Guest nick913

I hope they play bliss.. That is after all my favorite song ever lol

i've been to a few concerts in the city the last few months. I got a feeling the energy for this whole concert is guna be fucking awesome :party: ...::dance:

Please don't be the tall guy blocking my view, that happens to me at every show :(

o don't worry for the people that are nice and ask if they can go in front of me i let them. also if i notice a girl/woman behind me i let them in front either way because i dont want to mess up their view and its the gentleman thing to do.

Guest nick913

Hmm ya know I only checked this thread out about maybe 4 days ago..

How many people are actually wearing muser-nametags to this concert?

Lol cuz I might just make one. Me and the 2 people im with are looking to fucking party ;) and just have a good time..

No smoking during the show, but after..

Now I have a feeling a good amount of you wouldn't mind free weed :LOL:

could be wrong but hey

And alcohol is fucking awesome as well :party:

Archived