In my delerium of being snowed in with my kids for several days, I invited my daughter's best friend for a play date. What is the first thing my kids want to do with her? "Hey, have you seen HAARP? It is awesome!" There friend: "No, I listen to Hannah Montana and Jonas Brothers." My kids: "Well, you better start listening to MUSE, they are waaay better!" ROTFLOL! I love my kids! :D

^^^Oops, total quote fail!

Oh your kids sound so cool! Mine are like 'Are you EVER gonna stop listening to Muse?' :rolleyes:

I'm like 'Aww come on, guys, you have to admit they're awesome!' :awesome:

They're like, 'Uuuhhh, not so much!':eek:

Well, it helps that we BAN alot of music from our house, except what mom and dad like, which is MUSE, Killers, The Cure, U2, etc. They never really listened to Hannah or the Jonas Brothers (thank goodness) to compare. We don't listen to "pop" or "rock" radio stations either. Usually classical if anything, which is why my son is very influenced by MUSE in that Matt is clearly exercising his skill being a classicaly trained pianist. He is learning to play his keyboard at home now because he likes MUSE so much!

Thank you guys for letting me know more about GA and what they do when you enter. I seriously hope I can make the barrier in front of Matt. I know that's the roughest spot but I still want to be there. We'll have to start running as soon as we get in. (or try to when security isn't looking) That's really my only issue at the moment. Apart from jeans...but I'm going shopping soon to get some jeans with deep pockets.

I really hope things work out!

I'm incredibly excited for this. :musesign:

Thank you guys for letting me know more about GA and what they do when you enter. I seriously hope I can make the barrier in front of Matt. I know that's the roughest spot but I still want to be there. We'll have to start running as soon as we get in. (or try to when security isn't looking) That's really my only issue at the moment. . :musesign:

:eek:Running? What a crime! In Vegas, we were some of the first people entering the venue for GA and it was just wrong to hear security guards everywhere yelling at grown adults to not run like it is a preschool yard! I just did some major "speed walking". :happy: And yes, Matt had the worst side of the barrier. He must have a rule about not going beyond Dom as he never bothered walking over to our side by Chris. :mad: Chris is easy to watch as he stays in one spot. I want the middle... I love Dom.

Let's hope the weather gets better from here on out! I bet finding a parking spot on the lot of the Patriot Center was torture for anything that is going on right now. Piles 6 feet high of snow in many places from the plows.

:eek:Running? What a crime! In Vegas, we were some of the first people entering the venue for GA and it was just wrong to hear security guards everywhere yelling at grown adults to not run like it is a preschool yard! I just did some major "speed walking". :happy: And yes, Matt had the worst side of the barrier. He must have a rule about not going beyond Dom as he never bothered walking over to our side by Chris. :mad: Chris is easy to watch as he stays in one spot. I want the middle... I love Dom.

Let's hope the weather gets better from here on out! I bet finding a parking spot on the lot of the Patriot Center was torture for anything that is going on right now. Piles 6 feet high of snow in many places from the plows.

From what I've heard from people who went to the european gigs Matt went over to Chris' side when they had their own stage :) I think there may have even been one song where they switched sides.... so there's hope! :)

I'd like to be on Matt's side, but I think I'm going to aim for the middle so I can see everyone :yesey::D

From what I've heard from people who went to the european gigs Matt went over to Chris' side when they had their own stage :) I think there may have even been one song where they switched sides.... so there's hope! :)

I'd like to be on Matt's side, but I think I'm going to aim for the middle so I can see everyone :yesey::D

That is good news indeed! Thanks for spreading hope! :D I plan to go in the middle. :dom: This may be my only choice as our sitter can get to our house only by 4:30. It is only 15 minutes to the Patriot Center for us. I am not sure if my husband is willing to go ahead of time and save a spot for me. :mad: He would be worried about me going alone. :'( Parking may be very tight as who knows if all of the mega-tons of snow will all be shipped out by then. I did notice today on the Tour Dates page for Patriot Center, they posted transportation information for those that do not have car and need to do public transportation. Taxi may be your best option. If you call ahead of time as to what time you need to be picked up, they waive the $3.00 "sitting fee".

A while ago I posted on here that I had bought two tickets to the show then my mom "surprised" me with two tickets..I was about to sell them but that fell through so if anyone still wanted to go, I have two tickets. They are for general admission $55 each.:)

yes we will.. :D

:D :D :D

I just got my tickets through Concertmaps...I bought GA Floor tickets, but the tickets I received in the mail have row and seat numbers. Has this happened to anyone else?

Yeah, mine do - it says GA for the section, but there is row/seat number. I'm pretty sure this is a standard thing :)

Hey everyone... I recognise a bunch of you from the MD gig thread! :D:D:D:D I figure I should post in here too, as I'm going to this rofl, accidentally posted in the PA gig thread! :$... I'm in Section 111... anyone know the capacity of this gig?

Oh, and if you'd like to add me on Twitter, I'm @Ingo98 :)

Hehe all these gig threads are confusing. I was accidentally posting in this thread, thinking it was the MD one. :facepalm:

I think it's about 10,000 capacity at this arena.

Hey, I forgot you were going to this one too. :awesome:

Oh, that's awesomesauce! Wish I could've done NY... that would've been one epic week! rofl... still is, but three is a magic number rofl :)

yeah, if I had more money I would have been tempted to do Philly and Boston too, but alas, I'll have to stick with just three shows... poor me :p

Doooooo iiiiiiitttttt... and figure the rest out later. If you can't go, you can always put it up on Musebay.

The first summer I saw them, I went to both nights at Wembley, Chicago Lollapalooza, and MSG. This time I'm hitting NY, Chicago, Vegas, Manchester, and London. I could hit them in Phoenix too if I really felt up for it. The more of these show you go to, the more people you're going to keep seeing and form friendships with. I adore Muse live and all, but one of the biggest reasons I pack in so many shows is because of the friendships. Plus, the better you get on with other Musers, the less hotels you have to book for shows haha. Couch surfing ftw!

I just want to see a show in the UK, I think that would be :awesome: I was so tempted to buy a ticket to wembley even though I have no way to get there :rolleyes:

Awww me too, Ducky. Me too. I'm dying to go to a show in the UK or France, and I would have love to do MSG this go round, but the funds, they are low. I guess I'll have to settle for just 2 gigs...le sigh...

Same! They better play more shows at Wembley, I've all ways wanted to see them there... and defo MSG, too, that venue is just incredible. We should get a group next tour to go overseas for Wembo or a couple UK gigs! rofl

Wouldn't that be :awesome:, but then I'd have to leave my kids at home... or bring them with me :D

Also... apparently there's a shopping center sorta across the street from the venue with a Giant and some fast food places near it

Yay! We can eat!

Well, it looks like it's going to be in the 40s maybe around the end of February :erm:

Why can't it just be like...65 degrees or something nice? :supersad:

i know... it sucks.. I will have extra foot and hand warmers so feel free to ask me.. :D I also got some of those emergency blankets too.. i am gonna try and be prepared.

we are hopefully not getting another storm on monday.. depends on if the storm is coming from the north or south if it's coming from the south we are fucked may get another 20-30 inches, something about if it goes over the gulf that moisture, warm air is gonna make for some nasty accumulation. If its coming from the north it will be rain, sleet mix and no real accumulation. I am hoping this is the case.

i know... it sucks.. I will have extra foot and hand warmers so feel free to ask me.. :D I also got some of those emergency blankets too.. i am gonna try and be prepared.

we are hopefully not getting another storm on monday.. depends on if the storm is coming from the north or south if it's coming from the south we are fucked may get another 20-30 inches, something about if it goes over the gulf that moisture, warm air is gonna make for some nasty accumulation. If its coming from the north it will be rain, sleet mix and no real accumulation. I am hoping this is the case.

:pope: that's no good! Doesn't the weather know you've had enough snow already :noey:

I hope it isn't too bad!

Archived