i know... it sucks.. I will have extra foot and hand warmers so feel free to ask me.. :D I also got some of those emergency blankets too.. i am gonna try and be prepared.

we are hopefully not getting another storm on monday.. depends on if the storm is coming from the north or south if it's coming from the south we are fucked may get another 20-30 inches, something about if it goes over the gulf that moisture, warm air is gonna make for some nasty accumulation. If its coming from the north it will be rain, sleet mix and no real accumulation. I am hoping this is the case.

:eek:

Noooo Please. :supersad:

The link below is from Accuweather and so far, it is looking good for Patriot center in terms of snow accumulation and no rain. It will be very cold though. I don't remember, do they have coat check at the Patriot Center?

http://www.accuweather.com/us/va/fairfax/22030/forecast3.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=0&zipchg=1&metric=0

I scored two more GA tix... get to bring my very good friend after all! YAY! My husband is bringing one of his buddies. It will be a great time! I can care less about getting to the barrier now because I will enjoy watching my friends see Muse for the very first time! It will be exciting! Just as long as I am at the middle... :D

The link below is from Accuweather and so far, it is looking good for Patriot center in terms of snow accumulation and no rain. It will be very cold though. I don't remember, do they have coat check at the Patriot Center?

http://www.accuweather.com/us/va/fairfax/22030/forecast3.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=0&zipchg=1&metric=0

I scored two more GA tix... get to bring my very good friend after all! YAY! My husband is bringing one of his buddies. It will be a great time! I can care less about getting to the barrier now because I will enjoy watching my friends see Muse for the very first time! It will be exciting! Just as long as I am at the middle... :D

I looked up the 15 day forecast also. :) I hope it's correct.

No, the Patriot Center doesn't have coat check, unfortunately. http://www.yelp.com/biz/patriot-center-fairfax

It is going to be cold without a coat!

There's some info on here too: http://www.patriotcenter.com/news/faq.shtml

I may have someone with me that day who will be standing there when they open the gates so I can throw my coat at her :shifty: Otherwise I'd have to put the coat in my car early... and that would be bad :noey: I don't want to get sick! :supersad:

It was so nice here today... wouldn't have wanted to be out all day with no coat, but probably wouldn't die if I was left without for an hour or so.... too bad it's not going to be today's weather...

Oh, and btw just checked NY weather for the 4th and it says 42, feels like 29 and a mix of snow and rain! :supersad::facepalm:

Well, the weather forecasters are making a BIG deal out this Thursday and trying to send all of us into a panic. However, according to Accuweather, it says Thursday is a duration of 5 hours with only 1.5 inches. That is nothing to worry about. The boyz should have no trouble landing in Dulles or JFK on Sunday. :D

Do you think they'll be flying? I'd have thought they'd be driving around since it's a fairly long tour....

The way I see it, the Atlanta show is next Saturday, so they've just got to be able to get across the atlantic before then ;)

I need all the help I can get. I have GA for this show and the baltimore show, and for at least one of them I want to get to the barrier. My mum is taking me and she thinks getting there at 9am is too early. She told me to think of a compromise. She doesn't believe that to get to the barrier you have to get there that early. I'm not sure how to convince her. :erm: I'm planning on the barrier for this show, then for the Baltimore one I'll get there at around 2 or 3 maybe.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to get her to take me early for this gig?

Do you think they'll be flying? I'd have thought they'd be driving around since it's a fairly long tour....

The way I see it, the Atlanta show is next Saturday, so they've just got to be able to get across the atlantic before then ;)

I just presume they would so they can get here and "site see" the area. The drive from Atlanta to D.C. is horrendous. That would be about 10+ hours in questionable weather vs. a 50 minute flight. Of course, there is lots of moisture coming into Atlanta, so that could delay plane take off/landings. I'm sure from here, driving to Philly then Baltimore is no issue. If worse came to worse and Atlanta wasn't looking good, they can reschedule that show and come here directly and give us TWO glorious nights! He, he, he.

I just presume they would so they can get here and "site see" the area. The drive from Atlanta to D.C. is horrendous. That would be about 10+ hours in questionable weather vs. a 50 minute flight. Of course, there is lots of moisture coming into Atlanta, so that could delay plane take off/landings. I'm sure from here, driving to Philly then Baltimore is no issue. If worse came to worse and Atlanta wasn't looking good, they can reschedule that show and come here directly and give us TWO glorious nights! He, he, he.

I guess I just assume they'd have a bus and drive overnight after the gig or something.... it's not all that bad of a drive, though, I don't think :erm: I've never driven from DC, but I've driven from norfolk area to ATL in one day and it wasn't terrible, the roads are decent and direct - and I didn't even have a plush tour bus :eyebrows::chuckle:

But who knows what they'll do - I just hope that what ever they do gets them here for the show because if they somehow get delayed :fear: there will be hell to pay :mad:

:D

I guess I just assume they'd have a bus and drive overnight after the gig or something.... it's not all that bad of a drive, though, I don't think :erm: I've never driven from DC, but I've driven from norfolk area to ATL in one day and it wasn't terrible, the roads are decent and direct - and I didn't even have a plush tour bus :eyebrows::chuckle:

:D

That is true. I forget they make tour buses a 5-star hotel on wheels and you can actually stretch out and get real sleep. My "tour bus" is packed with a husband, three noisy kids and lots of toys and fast food wrappers. At least we upgraded ours with a DVD player. :D So now it is officially a 2-star vehicle. :p

Anyone wearing Forum T's or putting their forum name on their shirt??? I am. But my MUSE hoodie will cover it up until I get inside. :musesign:

Anyone wearing Forum T's or putting their forum name on their shirt??? I am. But my MUSE hoodie will cover it up until I get inside. :musesign:

I'm wearing my Muse/U2 support Tee from FedEx feild, but I altered it by adding my username and Muse.mu, forum member on the back. Of course, my coat will cover it until we get inside, so...

That is true. I forget they make tour buses a 5-star hotel on wheels and you can actually stretch out and get real sleep. My "tour bus" is packed with a husband, three noisy kids and lots of toys and fast food wrappers. At least we upgraded ours with a DVD player. :D So now it is officially a 2-star vehicle. :p

yeah, I can imagine! Usually when we make long drives we rent something like a midsize sedan, although a recent trip to florida was done with 4 people in my taurus :awesome::noey:

If only we could all have tourbusses! Having room to walk around and someone else driving for you is always nice ;)

I'll be wearing my muse shirt from the U2 show, I think, but I haven't fully decided :shifty:

I'll be wearing my muse shirt from the U2 show, I think, but I haven't fully decided :shifty:

Maybe I'll put letters on the back of my Muse Hoodie as well. Lord knows I paid 4x more than its worth after getting chilly at the U2 gig, so I might as well get my moneys worth! It has pockets, so I can stick my mittens in them, then tie it around my waist once inside.;)

Archived