I ordered floor tickets and then my mom, also a Muse freak, "surprised me" with tickets for seats..if anyone would like two floor tickets let me know! i paid $55 for them:)

arghhh... i wish you would have posted this last friday night.. my brother and I were looking for tickets. we just decided to settle on going to Baltimore

I haven't gotten my tickets for this gig yet :erm:

getting kind of worried...

Are they from concertmaps or ticketmaster? And did you get an email saying they were printed out? I wouldn't be too worried just yet, but maybe wait until the 15th or something and if you still don't have them try calling someone and asking about it. :)

Are they from concertmaps or ticketmaster? And did you get an email saying they were printed out? I wouldn't be too worried just yet, but maybe wait until the 15th or something and if you still don't have them try calling someone and asking about it. :)

ticketmaster

I've only received my baltimore gig tickets (those were from concertmaps) a couple weeks ago or something.

still waiting for my one GA ticket for this gig to come :supersad:

I ordered floor tickets and then my mom, also a Muse freak, "surprised me" with tickets for seats..if anyone would like two floor tickets let me know! i paid $55 for them:)

I PM you as well, if the other person didn't get them off of you yet! :'( I would really love to give it to a friend as a gift after finding out she is going under some very major surgery and this will be her last fun night for a very long time :( I turned her onto MUSE a month back and she is absolutely obsessed about them, just like me... as we all are!

ticketmaster

I've only received my baltimore gig tickets (those were from concertmaps) a couple weeks ago or something.

still waiting for my one GA ticket for this gig to come :supersad:

If you go on Ticketmaster.com, you can check your status on whether your tickets have been sent out yet. Also on Ticketmaster.com you can send them an email asking them the question as to when you should expect your tickets to arrive.

:)

If you go on Ticketmaster.com, you can check your status on whether your tickets have been sent out yet. Also on Ticketmaster.com you can send them an email asking them the question as to when you should expect your tickets to arrive.

:)

I'm checking my order history on ticketmaster...and it's not even there :eek::eek::eek:

Nothing says I ordered a ticket from them.

:stunned:

what if my order didnt go through

holy crap.

Edit: I found the receipt we saved. So...hopefully we can call ticketmaster about it tomorrow....and I'll get my ticket....

I'm checking my order history on ticketmaster...and it's not even there :eek::eek::eek:

Nothing says I ordered a ticket from them.

:stunned:

what if my order didnt go through

holy crap.

Edit: I found the receipt we saved. So...hopefully we can call ticketmaster about it tomorrow....and I'll get my ticket....

Are you sure you checked the right ticketmaster acct? (like if you have one and your mom has another or something like that?)

Also, was your credit card charged for the ticket?

I hope you can get it sorted out tomorrow!

Are you sure you checked the right ticketmaster acct? (like if you have one and your mom has another or something like that?)

Also, was your credit card charged for the ticket?

I hope you can get it sorted out tomorrow!

Ohhh thank you for reminding me. My mum made another account.

*breaths* Alright. It seems I have to print out my ticket.

Everything is alright! :happy:

Great! I asked for mine in the mail this time as our computer went kaput and I didn't want to run the risk of losing access to my ticket if I couldn't get to a computer or if there were viruses, etc.

I'm getting a little worried. If the current weather system continues as is, it could be possible we may get a snowstorm at the end of February. Not only are we getting 12-17 inches tomorrow-Saturday, but they are expecting ANOTHER storm on Tuesday!! Since the guys fly up from Atlanta, most of the snow-storm weather makers come from the south, working northeast! PLEASE, GOD! NO MORE STORMS!

ahh! glad I could be of help! :awesome:

I'm getting a little worried. If the current weather system continues as is, it could be possible we may get a snowstorm at the end of February. Not only are we getting 12-17 inches tomorrow-Saturday, but they are expecting ANOTHER storm on Tuesday!! Since the guys fly up from Atlanta, most of the snow-storm weather makers come from the south, working northeast! PLEASE, GOD! NO MORE STORMS!

the weather is :fear: here's hoping for a freakish heatwave on Mar 1 :awesome::chuckle:

I am too... Hopefully this snow stops by the end of the month though and it starts warming up so queuing won't be so cold!

ahh! glad I could be of help! :awesome:

the weather is :fear: here's hoping for a freakish heatwave on Mar 1 :awesome::chuckle:

yep! thanks again!

:LOL: Yes exactly! We need it to warm up! :fear:

I must not fear.

Fear is the mind-killer.

Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.

I will face my fear.

I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.

Only I will remain.

~ Frank Herbert's "Dune"

HA! We have power! We live! Let us not fear snowpocolypse no more! Hopefully, things will only get better on up from here! :happy: Think happy thoughts and Matt, Dom & Chris bringing some much needed cheer to Washington D.C.!

I must not fear.

Fear is the mind-killer.

Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.

I will face my fear.

I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.

Only I will remain.

~ Frank Herbert's "Dune"

HA! We have power! We live! Let us not fear snowpocolypse no more! Hopefully, things will only get better on up from here! :happy: Think happy thoughts and Matt, Dom & Chris bringing some much needed cheer to Washington D.C.!

This 30 inches of snow we've got over here is not helping lessen the fear :LOL:. When there's snow...there will always be more snow...

If there's another blizzard like this, which is untravellable (not a word) during the week of Mar 1, I will cry...for a week. :stunned:

Does anyone think that if Muse can't travel here because of weather, they will reschedule their gigs?

This 30 inches of snow we've got over here is not helping lessen the fear :LOL:. When there's snow...there will always be more snow...

If there's another blizzard like this, which is untravellable (not a word) during the week of Mar 1, I will cry...for a week. :stunned:

Does anyone think that if Muse can't travel here because of weather, they will reschedule their gigs?

it's hard to say :erm: I'd think they would - but we may have to wait until the fall :supersad:

So this just simply cannot happen! :yesey: because I MUST go to these gigs! (and I have to do a lot of driving :stunned:)

I'm more worried that where there's snow, there's runoff... so even if there isn't any snow the week of the gig, everything will be mucky and damp and icky :noey:

it's hard to say :erm: I'd think they would - but we may have to wait until the fall :supersad:

So this just simply cannot happen! :yesey: because I MUST go to these gigs! (and I have to do a lot of driving :stunned:)

I'm more worried that where there's snow, there's runoff... so even if there isn't any snow the week of the gig, everything will be mucky and damp and icky :noey:

I will deal with the icky, just not the 'OMFG I can't drive there so I'm screwed' kinda thing. :LOL:

Archived