Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

more realistic set list is posted. this could actually be the one :p

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/muse/2010/the-arena-at-gwinnett-center-duluth-ga-43d747bf.html

LOL at the person posting it having the username 'ChrisW' and having only joined setlist.fm today. I can really see Wolstenholme thinking just before the gig 'oh shit someone posted a fake setlist, I'd better sign up and correct it'. :LOL:

Yeah, it's a predicted setlist. But in many cases, people have got their hands on setlists before gigs and posted them, so it could be right. But it could be wrong, could be wrong, could be wrong.... :p

Someone on the link just said that it is the real set list. Apparently they r at the gig and zoomed in with camera on it :D

LOL at the person posting it having the username 'ChrisW' and having only joined setlist.fm today. I can really see Wolstenholme thinking just before the gig 'oh shit someone posted a fake setlist, I'd better sign up and correct it'. :LOL:

Haha :LOL: Yeah, he's hanging in the sexy planes before gigs, to boost some more self-esteem. :D

Someone on the link just said that it is the real set list. Apparently they r at the gig and zoomed in with camera on it :D

Haha, that was ChrisW again. :LOL::LOL: I can just see Chris out there, zooming in with his camera on the soundboard... :chuckle:

Archived