Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

13,100 according to Wikipedia.

I've been told 13,000

Cheers! Can always rely on Musers for a quick reply :happy:

Btw, if anyone is interested, 99x are broadcasting from the gig and you can listen to them online at http://player.cumulusstreaming.com/SLPLayer.aspx?WWWQ-H2.

Edited for clarification: I DON'T know that they will be streaming the gig- stay up at your own risk!

gaaaaaaaaaah! must. avoid. this. thread.

But look at me, here, reading it! :facepalm:

Edit: And now look - I even replied!! :noey:

i know duck you and me both!!!!! i already looked at the twitter pictures! ( even though i already knew about the towers..) pretty soon they are going to give away set details and i will feel like i just spoiled my christmas or something..

YAY thanks for that! :)

Guess this means I'm staying up. :awesome:

Btw, I have no idea if they'll actually be streaming the gig- all I know is that they've set up a radio stall at the arena and are broadcasting from there. So don't blame me if you stay up and don't hear any live Muse! ;)

i know duck you and me both!!!!! i already looked at the twitter pictures! ( even though i already knew about the towers..) pretty soon they are going to give away set details and i will feel like i just spoiled my christmas or something..

Yeah, same here - saw the pic, was a bit worried but it's not like it's anything I haven't seen two dozen times from the european tour. But it's ok, once they're on stage we'll know about it and be able to run out. Plus since I am already about 99.9999999% sure of the opener, I'm not worried about seeing that much!

It is a bit hard to have teh sexah plane flying right past me and not take part, though :$

batnandu I think I just saw Thom Yorke in the parking lot.

Radiohead, lol.

Are they sure it wasn't Dom Greenwood?

Archived