Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I'll have jeans, my favorite muse shirt (shilouette of the band with rainbow outlines) and possibly a backwards steelers cap (depending on what kinda of hair day I'm having... Well that came out fem)

Go Steelers! I'm heading out in a few minutes--hope to be in ATL by 2 or 3. Safe travels to everyone and OMG--WE'RE SEEING MUSE TONIGHT!!!

P.S.--Someone tweeted that they are already in line.

Spring Lake, located just above Fayetteville.

We drive through Pittsboro when we go to Carrboro.

I think there are quite a few of us coming down from NC. :)

you go to Carrboro sometimes?! :awesome: that's really freaking close to me. Hoping to see Biffy Clyro in C-boro next month! :awesome:

I'm eyeing this thread like a hawk today... I'm excited as though I was going to this one.. :LOL:

Leave the thread alone. They're all excited about going to see Muse. Why do you want to ruin their excitement?

Blimey you've got to be pretty thin skinned to have your excitement ruined by a messageboard randomer who made one post laughing at the fact that GL & FG were played at rehearsals.

And as I just said i'd kill to be there.;)

Alright, there are maybe thirty people here now.

What time is it there, how long do you have to wait until doors open? Hope the weather is being kind to you and that you are all having fun in the queue! :)

I queued for several hours for the NME awards on Wednesday and it was not a nice day weather-wise at all! Great company though:happy:

Have a great time all you lucky people attending this gig! :awesome::happy:

What time is it there, how long do you have to wait until doors open? Hope the weather is being kind to you and that you are all having fun in the queue! :)

I queued for several hours for the NME awards on Wednesday and it was not a nice day weather-wise at all! Great company though:happy:

Have a great time all you lucky people attending this gig! :awesome::happy:

Atlanta is 5 hours behind compared to the UK so it should be coming up to 10:15am for them.

Archived