it was undescribable .... it had been 7years since ive seen them and this is the 2nd time ... i dunno why its been that long or why ive not seen them in that time ... too many reasons ... but this was just life changing once again.

Just slight .. and quite warm so it was lovely !! just the refreshing i needed !

plus its supposed to thunderstorm / hot rain showers all tommorow so tommorows gig should be quite something !!!!

yeah i will try get them uploaded on here early in the week. i will link in here.

cant wait to take a proper look at them though cause got crap pc here.

mmmmmmm ..... seriously .... im falling asleep and reliving it and im just so blissfully happy ....

night all :)

I'm glad you had such an amazing time, awesome. :happy:

Hey,

to those who had pelour/golden circle tickets:

how did it work exactly? did they have a seperate area for the whole concert or did you just get access to the area and then they released some fence so that the rest of the audience rushed forward? if so, when did this happen (i.e. just before the warm-up acts or something?)

Sorry if this has been answered before but I can't read the thread as I'm trying to avoid spoilers.

Hey,

to those who had pelour/golden circle tickets:

how did it work exactly? did they have a seperate area for the whole concert or did you just get access to the area and then they released some fence so that the rest of the audience rushed forward? if so, when did this happen (i.e. just before the warm-up acts or something?)

Sorry if this has been answered before but I can't read the thread as I'm trying to avoid spoilers.

i was down the front but i dont think they let general standing in; it was a clear marked off area for GC when i went in. and you can go whichever side of the stage you like.

and i have to say again to the people who werent there. it was a terrific gig. the setlist is just not as important as the gig atmosphere and the energy of the band.

it is a shame that they havent played some older stuff. i would love to hear some too but if you spend a gig debating the song choices then youre not really there. let yourselves go and enjoy it.

by the way GL had the people in the seats doing a clapping thing bit like we will rock you video so even though i roll my eyes at it; there are ways to enjoy it.

Is anyone up still up that was there tonight? Is the Glitterati legit dead? Youtube videos are low quality at the moment, looks like he's using the black Manson where he's use the Red one. =\ Can anyone confirm?

That's what I'd like to know - my girlfriend will be so depressed if the glitterati is gone forever :LOL:

Still possible 2 listen to the 3 first songs of the live on Virgin :)

And even if it seems that the replay is just up to 00:00, when you are at the end it still performs:D

At the end of Uprising, Matt said: "Bonsoaw bonsoaw Pawis!!! Bonsoaw la Fwance" :D

and Dom "Ca va paris? How are you guys doing?"

Regarded to Chris, I have not listen to the whole interview but I remember he spoke about the beggining of the groupe, how they met, ....

He tells also the interviewer that once, while he was repeating with his own band, Matt came saying that he was going nowhere with such a band and that he would better come in his band with Dom :p

OMG OMG OMG OMG

IT WAS AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING !!!!!!

im sooooo happy ... this will be life memory <3

looooots of pics and vids .. i will upload all vids to my youtube channel (seeing as i have pretty much the whole concert on vid i must ask you to be patient while i return to england on sunday and cut and edit the footage !!)

dom has a taken a couple of pics to tweet during the concert !

matt spoke terrible but such cute french, he got all nervous and apologised it was lovely !

it started to rain from the moment they started to play unintended ... i cried from that moment on until pretty much then end...

the awesomeness is overwhelming .. i must now go dream of this night ... relive it over and over again ... aaaaaah :)

hope to see some musers in paris tommorow ? still no sign from anyone :(

no meets arranged ?

Awww :happy: Love to read your excitement. Sounds fantastic. :D

I hope tonight goes better because last night was bad... I was srsly unimpressed by the band and the crowd.

The security guards did like our cheesy antics during NCS, we made them laugh...

I hope tonight goes better because last night was bad... I was srsly unimpressed by the band and the crowd.

The security guards did like our cheesy antics during NCS, we made them laugh...

Hey Laure.

Sorry things were shit with security, was it as bad as PHX?

What was up with the band that left you unimpressed?

Hey Laure.

Sorry things were shit with security, was it as bad as PHX?

What was up with the band that left you unimpressed?

As bad as PHX...

Basically if you strip the gimmicks and the novelties like the ufo there is nothing in there that i haven't seen before. It felt like same old, same old

As bad as PHX...

Basically if you strip the gimmicks and the novelties like the ufo there is nothing in there that i haven't seen before. It felt like same old, same old

I can understand how for some it may seem that way ... it makes me sad to read it though ... especially because of how much i enjoyed it.

It may be that ive only had the chance to see them live twice in the last 7years that ive followed them.

Although I do agree that matt is getting "old" ... he does not hit as many high notes anymore, you can tell their is help in the mic effects ... and there is certainly no more screaming ... I guess thats the result od years of singing and such long tours. We have to be understanding of that. His voice would be fucked if we expected that from him at every single gig. (it wouldnt be fair if it was only at a couple) ...

I dunno ... I didnt need any effects. Just the band playing and the atmosphere of over 20thousand people singing, being there, from all over the world, lighting their lighters and phones and throwing their arms up in the air, singing every word and enjoying every second of it was just what i needed ... :)

I guess when you've been going to so many gigs it looses its quality .. but as said before, for me who hasnt had that chance, every moment will be in my mind forever ;)

Archived