Hi there,

I was in stade of France for 11 june, it was good concert. I just regret origin of symmetry's time, setlist was good... but for news fans, who just know resistance songs. I liked to listen more punchy setlist, like hyper music, caves, citizen erased or other goods songs who make me love muse, and make me jump in concert. But It was an incredible show like muse is know to do it. I just hoppe their next album will be more rock, and make me a punch like origin, but I think this time is ended :(.

Sorry about my english, Im frenchy guy :).

Yes they did, there were protesters in Milan, and a friend of mine is a protester tonight in Paris.

Thanks for the info:happy:. Has your friend told you what it was like for her / him? Just curious to hear whether the experience was similar to the one we had in Bern...

possibly you typed the captcha into the title?

Yeah, that's exactly what must have happened:erm:

2. Also dunno if anyone else noticed but Bellamy played "Albinoni's Adagio" on his guitar before Resistance and it sounded absolutely beautiful.

Any vid of it? Do you mean this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMbvcp480Y4? I would have died. I absolutely love that piece. One of the saddest things ever written.

Edit: Found a little bit of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1L4CI2-hpw. Very cool. Made me cry a little.:( It's weird that Muse keeps playing instrumental bits that have had a profound impact on my life (the Morricone piece = my all-time favorite score). Well chosen, boys.

Thanks for the info:happy:. Has your friend told you what it was like for her / him? Just curious to hear whether the experience was similar to the one we had in Bern...

Oh you were a protester in Bern?! Me too! :D Right side or left side?

Well they didn't have to rehearse like we did, she had to go there the day of the gig at 18h. I guess it was pretty similar to our experience! (except that they obviously realised the rehearsal day was useless and she didn't waste one day there :p)

Oh you were a protester in Bern?! Me too! :D Right side or left side?

Well they didn't have to rehearse like we did, she had to go there the day of the gig at 18h. I guess it was pretty similar to our experience! (except that they obviously realised the rehearsal day was useless and she didn't waste one day there :p)

Right side:D... I was the girl with the flower in my hair, red shirt. Were you the french girl with the long dark curls? Trying to figure that out now:D...

Ok, I see, they've learned, then;). It was quite obvious that we were pissed on the rehearsal day as well... Sitting around for hours in the cold without any merit in it... I think they have taken care to avoid such a situation in the future.

Right side:D... I was the girl with the flower in my hair, red shirt. Were you the french girl with the long dark curls? Trying to figure that out now:D...

Ok, I see, they've learned, then;). It was quite obvious that we were pissed on the rehearsal day as well... Sitting around for hours in the cold without any merit in it... I think they have taken care to avoid such a situation in the future.

Ahh I was on the left side! Mhh the flower in the hair sounds familiar to me haha, but I can't remember exactly.. Yes it was me! :awesome: except that I'm not french :LOL: I'm portuguese, but I live in the french part of Switzerland, hence the french. :) how do you know it's me? ahh, facebook? haha

What's all this protestors business? :awesome:

Forgive me for sounding stupid.:$

I see that you're going to Wembley, so.. you'll see :p

:facepalm::LOL:

I feel so outta the loop.

I shall trust you on this one. :D

If you don't know what it is, I guess you haven't been following the stadium gigs lately to keep the surprise, so I won't tell you what we're talking about in order to keep you away from spoilers :LOL:

If you don't know what it is, I guess you haven't been following the stadium gigs lately to keep the surprise, so I won't tell you what we're talking about in order to keep you away from spoilers :LOL:

I have been reading the stadium gigs but I havent wanted to ruin it for myself. I've only watched a few videos, not the intro or uprising.

But I've read what the protestors are now. :chuckle::LOL

Any vid of it? Do you mean this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMbvcp480Y4? I would have died. I absolutely love that piece. One of the saddest things ever written.

Edit: Found a little bit of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1L4CI2-hpw. Very cool. Made me cry a little.:( It's weird that Muse keeps playing instrumental bits that have had a profound impact on my life (the Morricone piece = my all-time favorite score). Well chosen, boys.

Awww beautiful. Goes very well with Resistance I think which already has that very sad but beautiful undercurrent :(. Smilies are stupidly inadequate! :stunned:

That's really beautiful! Fits very well with Resistance.

It made me think of something: at Rock in Rio, Matt whistled a bit of a Morricone song in the beginning of a song. The problem is that I don't remember what song it was. It know that the Morricone song was in Kill Bill

edit: nevermind, i found it!

Just a couple of things I wanted to share that i really enjoyed from this gig.

1. When Muse first rocked out Uprising after the long wait, some real Michael Jackson shit went down! :D About a dozen girls and a couple of men fainted at the front of the larger crowd behind the golden circle. They had to be dragged out from crowd and stretchered away by medics. Right through the gig it was continuously happening. They were being stretchered away as frequent as McDonald burgers being served! I've never seen that at a Muse gig before, at least not so much! They really love Muse out in France! :awesome:

2. Also dunno if anyone else noticed but Bellamy played "Albinoni's Adagio" on his guitar before Resistance and it sounded absolutely beautiful.

Great post about the comparison with the burgers!:LOL:

about the Albinoni Adagio, it was surely one of my best moments.:happy:

I enjoyed this gig but nowhere near as much as I've enjoyed other Muse gigs...all thanks to the fucking useless security at the Stade de France and the farce that was the opening of gate R on the 11th.

Useless bastards, they really put a downer on the whole thing :mad::mad::mad::mad:

The 12th however was a different matter entirely and more than made up for the 11th!:happy:

W.O.W. <3 <3 <3 That's hardcore. Tab, guys. <3 At least the weather was fine. (?) Yeah, I'd be pissed-off too ...

It was cold coz it was so windy! At 2am, Laure and I went back to our hotel (which was a ten minute walk away) and smuggled the covers our Ninja-style! Under our rain ponchos! :awesome:

We weren't planning on doing this, it's all down to hearing them sound-checking!

We were walking from the train station to the hotel and we heard drums and piano. Raced up to the stadium and heard them sound-check various songs then walked round to look at our gate....and saw people there already in tents! This was at about 9.30pm!:eek::eek:

So we decided we'd have to join them, totally unprepared!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Archived