musesetlist Nic Cester did NOT do the vocals for Back in Black. I'm told that a guy named Chris won a competition to do it? (via @danarudenko)

:LOL: Wanna bet the next guy to win singing BIB with Muse will be named Dom?

I have a hard time thinking they'd bring a competition winner out on stage to sing a song with them. I know the comp winner soundchecked it with them some time ago.

But no MKU, CE, or Bliss yet :(

I have a hard time thinking they'd bring a competition winner out on stage to sing a song with them. I know the comp winner soundchecked it with them some time ago.

This.

1- Uprising

2- Supermassive Black Hole

3- New Born

4- Map Of The Problematique

5- Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)

6- Guiding Light

7- Interlude + Hysteria

8- Nishe

9- United States Of Eurasia

10- Feeling Good

11- Wankdorf Jam (for Pip :happy:) + Undisclosed Desires

12- Resistance

13- Starlight

14- Back In Black (Nic Cester do the vocals ?)

15- House Of The Rising Sun + Time Is Running Out

16- Unnatural Selection

ENCORE

Unintended is SO BORING live. I don't know why they play it especially in stadiums..

They play it because it's my favorite, and I sent them a little note asking them to play it.;):rolleyes: I think it adds variety, and really showcases Matt's voice, personally. I guess I could see why someone might find it boring, but I don't ... as long as they rock out on the rest of the songs.

Where was that competition? :wtf:

wasn't it in philadelphia? :unsure:

doesn't make sense since the only such contest that i can think of was done here in the states. they gonna fly some n00b to italy to sing for 60k people? :LOL:

suppose it's possible :awesome:

Archived