Hey guys.

I'm going tomorrow, this might seem a silly question but what do you do if you have a good standing position but need to go to the toilet? (which is inevitable)

Very likely lose your place ;) If you have a weak bladder then it's kindof tough, but if you don't drink much you might get away with not needing to go.

Hey guys.

I'm going tomorrow, this might seem a silly question but what do you do if you have a good standing position but need to go to the toilet? (which is inevitable)

You leave the crowd and go to the toilet or pee yourself ;).

I guess you could pee in a cup or bottle and then carefully pour it through the floorboards but it really depends on how icky you fancy being :LOL:.

If you're concerned, it's best to take up a position a bit further back. Tbh though, it's not hard to get back to the front few rows, just wait for the gig to kick off and then bump, bounce and barge your way through.

On the subject of leaving to pee, if you were to be nearer the sound desk would people be more willing to let you back into your space? I mean if your with someone else and in the same spot for a while do people soon recognize each other and so are OK with letting back into your spot next to your friend?

On the subject of leaving to pee, if you were to be nearer the sound desk would people be more willing to let you back into your space? I mean if your with someone else and in the same spot for a while do people soon recognize each other and so are OK with letting back into your spot next to your friend?

I reckon you'd be OK, but I don't tend to move anywhere during Muse concerts so I'm not speaking from experience.

I wonder what suit Matt'll have on tonight, The shiny one last week was ace and Chris's beetlejuice suit is :awesome: too :D

I think so, yah. Never have had problems going back to where I was standing.

If u got a friend, maybe ask him/her to stay while u're gone. Otherwise, just ask one or more persons around where u were standing to keep some room for u and what u're going to do quickly.

Aaaaaaaaaand if you dun do that, it's still fine. U'll have to push a little bit, put some elbow in some stomachs, but u'll still manage to go back to where u were standing. I've never have seen anyone not letting someone pass even if they were not that happy to see an "intruder".

Dun worry, Muse fans are aaaaaaall nice :p

I reckon you'd be OK, but I don't tend to move anywhere during Muse concerts so I'm not speaking from experience.

I would hope so. I can understand people nearer the barrier may not want to move to let someone in thinking they are just trying it on.

My bladder is so weak I just know I will need to go some point between a support act. I guess I can just say to the people around me and hope they are nice enough not to move forward and fill the spot next to my friend.

Guest jessychickin

Is there a webcam like at the LCCC? Sorry, I'm abit slow on logging on this evening & haven't got to read through the forum yet!

Hope you all have the time of your lives tonight :D I swear I'm not the most jealous girl alive :'(:LOL:

Is there a webcam like at the LCCC? Sorry, I'm abit slow on logging on this evening & haven't got to read through the forum yet!

Hope you all have the time of your lives tonight :D I swear I'm not the most jealous girl alive :'(:LOL:

I don't think the Wembely webcam works. We have to rely on twitter and twit pics.

Archived