NOFX is a band. They were at the Frequency Festvial on stage before Muse. Well... Let me say it that way: The crowd made clear they wanted to see Muse not NOFX and the band wasn't really positive about that...

NOFX is terrible, I don't blame them. Don't get me wrong, I love me some punk but NOFX is just....ridiculous.

NOFX = A punk band :D

I just finished watching HAARP, i also, was there both nights - lush memories

I have never heard of them, probably for a good reason ;)

Both nights at HAARP were :awesome:

Judging by Manchester :awesome:

Aaaaw, Manchester :D

NOFX is a band. They were at the Frequency Festvial on stage before Muse. Well... Let me say it that way: The crowd made clear they wanted to see Muse not NOFX and the band wasn't really positive about that...

Ah, thanks! Ha ha!

Off topic:

They were so bad and just talked shit the whole time! Everybody was like "fuck off" or "stop talking shit and PLAY"...

They are known for that. They did Warped Tour a few years, and they caused a band to pull out of the festival because they were causing shit. The one band was christian, and had meetings where they talked about the bible and shared verses and such before going onstage and the singer from NOFX bashed them constantly and made fun. I'm not one for religion, but that's still a shit thing to do.

Anyways, back on topic before the thread police apprehend us. :ninja:

Guest jessychickin
I'm watching HAARP when the gig starts :D

Ooooh, that's a good idea. I'm staying on though, totally want to see if Doris survives & the setlist :happy:

Ah I know the feeling :(

:supersad: Awful isn't it? :( Oh well, whenever they are in Ireland next.. I'm going to be there.. First Muse gig :awesome:

There's a list of prohibited items here:

http://www.wembleystadium.com/events/ProhibitedItems/

It says professional cameras aren't allowed (with detachable lenses), so you'll be OK with an ordinary one. Might say on back of your ticket too.

Thanks, that was very helpful! :)

My little compact camera is allowed, phew! Really looking forward to tomorrow, I'll be back online tomorrow morning to see what the guys who went tonight thought of it :)

Archived