Is there a webcam like at the LCCC? Sorry, I'm abit slow on logging on this evening & haven't got to read through the forum yet!

Hope you all have the time of your lives tonight :D I swear I'm not the most jealous girl alive :'(:LOL:

there is a webcam unfortunately it is not working :(

Guest jessychickin
I don't think the Wembely webcam works. We have to rely on twitter and twit pics.

Thanks for getting back to me :D I kept on searching & yes, its not working atm :supersad:

Yuup, twitter & twit-pics, I have the sexyplane in a separate window & I'm checking it constantly :LOL:

Can anybody tell me if cameras are allowed in Wembley? I'm going tomorrow, can't wait. :D

Hope everybody has fun tonight :)

There's a list of prohibited items here:

http://www.wembleystadium.com/events/ProhibitedItems/

It says professional cameras aren't allowed (with detachable lenses), so you'll be OK with an ordinary one. Might say on back of your ticket too.

Guest jessychickin
Oooh thank you so much! ^^

Your very welcome :D

Hello Sexyplane!

are we all set for a night of Wembley :awesome: or :facepalm:?

BOTH, I'm highly upset that I'm stuck in Ireland at not there, but freaking delighted to be there in spirit. I'm rocking out to HAARP atm, can't believe its happening again tonight :)

I'm worried about the setlist moaning thats going to be going on tonight! :stunned::p

Lol at the latest tweet!!! TBP didn't go down too well:p

I wonder how Lilly Allen is going to go down :stunned:

BOTH, I'm highly upset that I'm stuck in Ireland and not there, but freaking delighted to be there in spirit. I'm rocking out to HAARP atm, can't believe its happening again tonight :)

I'm worried about the setlist moaning thats going to be going on tonight! :stunned::p

:

Ah I know the feeling :(

They're not popular after saying Muse fans are ugly and they also give people headaches with their dodgy strobe lights.

Your post reminds me on NOFX...

BOTH, I'm highly upset that I'm stuck in Ireland at not there, but freaking delighted to be there in spirit. I'm rocking out to HAARP atm, can't believe its happening again tonight :)

I'm watching HAARP when the gig starts :D

Ah I know the feeling :(

me too :stunned:

Your post reminds me on NOFX...

I'm watching HAARP when the gig starts :D

me too :stunned:

What's NOFX?

Aaw, I haven't watched HAARP for ages. I was there both nights too....

Strobes are fine by me, but whats with the insults :mad:

Did any of the thrown bottles reach the target?

I don't think they were bottled. People probably just ignored them.

Archived