Yep, I'm going tomorrow, can't wait! :D

And yes, I can't wait for Biffy, you seen them before?

Nope - I used to love them as a teenager but never listened to Puzzle or the latest album. When I got my Muse tix and saw them as main supporters I decided to put Puzzle and Only Revolutions in my car and I'm IN LOVE.

Any ideas what their set may be (length and songs?).

Nope - I used to love them as a teenager but never listened to Puzzle or the latest album. When I got my Muse tix and saw them as main supporters I decided to put Puzzle and Only Revolutions in my car and I'm IN LOVE.

You're in for a treat, they're amazing live. :D

As for setlist, I imagine it could be similar to this: http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/biffy-clyro/2010/leeds-festival-leeds-england-3d5f927.html

It'll be some sort of variation on:

That Golden Rule

Living is a Problem Because Everything Dies

Bubbles

Glitter and Trauma

God & Satan

Mountains

Justboy

Shock Shock

Many of Horror

The Captain

Might get Whos Got a Match, Born on a Horse, Machines, Cloud of Stink, Jaggy Snake, Bodies In Flight I suppose to get up to 11-12 songs.

Ooooh, that's a good idea. I'm staying on though, totally want to see if Doris survives & the setlist :happy:

:supersad: Awful isn't it? :( Oh well, whenever they are in Ireland next.. I'm going to be there.. First Muse gig :awesome:

I'm doing both! Stalking sexy plane and watching haarp :D I don't want to miss seeing doris survives as well :LOL:

If they are having a gig in Ireland I might be there too! I just LOVE Ireland! Have been there already 4 times :D:happy:

They are known for that. They did Warped Tour a few years, and they caused a band to pull out of the festival because they were causing shit. The one band was christian, and had meetings where they talked about the bible and shared verses and such before going onstage and the singer from NOFX bashed them constantly and made fun. I'm not one for religion, but that's still a shit thing to do.

Anyways, back on topic before the thread police apprehend us. :ninja:

They really seem ridiculous! At the FF they asked the crowd if there are any racist, black or Jewish people. Well in case of the racist of course nobody would raise his hand... If you know what I mean...

Glad you guys liked Lily!! I am so excited about the setlist!!!

Just got an cardiac resuscitation apparatus for our Doris.

Archived