Hey everyone i just bought Tickets for the Wembley gig

And when i go to check up on the Tickets it says for seat allocations.

"Allocated - 521,27,218-219"

That to me looks like i have 4 seats...

when i should only have 2 ha.

Could anyone explain what that means.. cause it doesnt say a Block or anything like that.

Cheers.

I'm just a bit depressed at the fact that I've just spent £100 on Manchester and Wembley 11th tickets, can't afford any more friggin tickets this month and will now end up having to pay well over the odds for them in the New Year :facepalm: I know I "don't have to go" :rolleyes: but it's going to be necessary isn't it? :)

Hey everyone i just bought Tickets for the Wembley gig

And when i go to check up on the Tickets it says for seat allocations.

"Allocated - 521,27,218-219"

That to me looks like i have 4 seats...

when i should only have 2 ha.

Could anyone explain what that means.. cause it doesnt say a Block or anything like that.

Cheers.

Block 521. Row 27. Seats 218-219.

I'm just a bit depressed at the fact that I've just spent £100 on Manchester and Wembley 11th tickets, can't afford any more friggin tickets this month and will now end up having to pay well over the odds for them in the New Year :facepalm: I know I "don't have to go" :rolleyes: but it's going to be necessary isn't it? :)

Well I've got tickets for the 4th and 11th. I also have hotels for both and flights for Manchester. It's also a necessity to go this one. I HAVE NO MONEY! :supersad: And my mum laughed when I said it'd be nice to go to the 10th as well. I take it that's a no :erm:

Well I've got tickets for the 4th and 11th. I also have hotels for both and flights for Manchester. It's also a necessity to go this one. I HAVE NO MONEY! :supersad: And my mum laughed when I said it'd be nice to go to the 10th as well. I take it that's a no :erm:

Am in the middle of selling my house- £445 for a bloody chartered surveyors report? FML :stunned: But yes, will probably be there on the Friday and Sunday too :facepalm: Damn you Chris....... and your sexy bass too! :mad::p

Am in the middle of selling my house- £445 for a bloody chartered surveyors report? FML :stunned: But yes, will probably be there on the Friday and Sunday too :facepalm: Damn you Chris....... and your sexy bass too! :mad::p

:LOL: oooh, I really need to go to Friday if I can!

Definitely see if I can scrounge a ticket for this nearer the time. Can't really afford another 50 quid, what with Christmas coming up. Im holding out for MuseBay. :)

:yesey: I'd like to get a ticket nearer the time, because I can't afford it at the minute!

Definitely see if I can scrounge a ticket for this nearer the time. Can't really afford another 50 quid, what with Christmas coming up. Im holding out for MuseBay. :)

That's me too. As much as my credit card will let me book another, with Christmas and other expenses lining up to be paid I'm just going to have to sit on my hands and be good for now....I hope :unsure:

That's me too. As much as my credit card will let me book another, with Christmas and other expenses lining up to be paid I'm just going to have to sit on my hands and be good for now....I hope :unsure:

:LOL: Same here. I don't why I keep teasing myself by having a peek on See, to see if tickets are still available. I really am trying to resist. I should be happy with just going on the Saturday, but Im greedy. :p

The 11th is going to be so much better.

I'm really glad they announced the second date on the Friday, so the fans who tried really hard to get tickets for the original date aren't going to end up with what would probably be the worse of the two gigs.

What do I care though, I bought tickets to both haha :LOL:

:LOL: Same here. I don't why I keep teasing myself by having a peek on See, to see if tickets are still available. I really am trying to resist. I should be happy with just going on the Saturday, but Im greedy. :p

Stupidly the first thing I did when I saw the tweet was to see it there was still tickets :$ and was surprised to see I could get GA for either date!

I don't see how seeing a fantastic band as many times as you can is greedy. Or maybe I'm just saying that to make myself feel better, as I know if they announce a third date, and I get my promised Christmas bonus from work while there are still tickets available...I'll be going to all three!!! :LOL:

Stupidly the first thing I did when I saw the tweet was to see it there was still tickets :$ and was surprised to see I could get GA for either date!

I don't see how seeing a fantastic band as many times as you can is greedy. Or maybe I'm just saying that to make myself feel better, as I know if they announce a third date, and I get my promised Christmas bonus from work while there are still tickets available...I'll be going to all three!!! :LOL:

Nah it's not greedy really. :LOL: Just bad for my bank balance. Wish they announced these after Christmas, then I could have definitely bought tickets for Fri and Sat.

Archived