Go on your ownnn!!!!!... I went to the seaside gig on my own lol

I just suck at travelling :LOL:

I live in Lancashire and ive never been further than Manchester on my own before :LOL::$

I think i might waitand see if Sunday comes up (because then ill be able to go with my dad, with a lift there and back etc). And if not...it shouldnt be too hard to find one ticket from MuseBay

Im becoming sooooo tempted to go on my own now after saying i wouldnt :LOL:

Damnit i need to choose! :'( :LOL:

You really should go. There will be a huge meet taking place like there was for the o2 gigs. You won't be on your own at all, someone will meet you when you arrive and we all go to the gig together! Come! Seriously!!

You really should go. There will be a huge meet taking place like there was for the o2 gigs. You won't be on your own at all, someone will meet you when you arrive and we all go to the gig together! Come! Seriously!!

Ok ive decided, i will wait to see if a Sunday is announced cos my dad will be like :wtf: if one is announced and i said i dont need him to go with me anymore :LOL:

But if not ill find one ticket for one of the other days :happy:

I cant use the travel excuse on you because i know your a helll of a lot further away from London than I am :p

I'm going. Had already booked a hotel for Friday night in order to queue early on Saturday. Don't think I would have been able to cope with being so close to a Muse gig and not going to it.

If they do announce a Sunday date too I am NOT going to that. My bank balance wouldn't be able to take it.! :LOL:

On another note, easiest Muse ticket purchase ever!

Christ they didn't waste any time announcing the second date, did they?

I suppose this means they are viewing the Saturday gig as the main one for the more hardcore fans (as this is the one where all of the presale tickets went) with the Friday a second date to stop the touts supplying everything.

Good idea, but I'm still glad I've got the Saturday ticket. Not mental enough to do both dates, that's just silly.

I suppose this means they are viewing the Saturday gig as the main one for the more hardcore fans (as this is the one where all of the presale tickets went) with the Friday a second date to stop the touts supplying everything.

Good idea, but I'm still glad I've got the Saturday ticket. Not mental enough to do both dates, that's just silly.

What you saying?? :wtf:

I am a mentalist - and proud!!

please stop all this talking about "the saturday will be better and for the real fans", that´s bullshit! let´s all be happy that we got a ticket, no matter for which night!:)

+1 :yesey:

If anything this tour is showing us that you can't tell which nights are going to be "better" than others - there are differences to each show that some of us savour!!

There were different setlists last time at Wembley and I was gutted not to be there on the Sunday - Forced iin and Sing for Absolution were played ::'(:, but we got COD on the Saturday so you just never know!!

I must be mental then cos I'm going to both. And Old Trafford the week before.:LOL:

Brilliant!!! Got tickets for both nights - so glad I booked my hotel for Friday AND Saturday. Gen admission on Friday - then the old lady needs to sit down for a bit so on level 2 Saturday.

Would have been my silver wedding anniversary that weekend but just got divorced this week - very nice of Muse to put on two stadium gigs to make sure I can party on and enjoy being single!!!

Archived