OMG, hi guys! :awesome:

I wish my memory was better. Insanly combined leopard print shirt sounds familiar, but I don't think I can remember someone else than Pokemew sitting during TBP.

I hate people using usernames. >.< Just bugs me. :LOL:

Actually, it only bothers me when I know there real names. :LOL:

Ah, so that's why people use real names.

Personally I hate people use real names. Because really, how am I supposed to know who someone is talking about? I can't know everyone's name.

Great review, fuesch :D

I know what you mean about the lanes of traffic in front of the sound booth :rolleyes: I got the full experience in that on Saturday! I wish I had stood somewhere else... but ah well...

You were at the sounddesk on Saturday?

Great review fuesch :awesome:

I can see myself and hubby in the video! At the 1:38 mark :D

If you see me looking disgusted, it was because there was a guy in our section who was showing off massive amounts of butt cleavage :LOL:

I may have seen you at Wembley too......I definitely saw pokemew (although I did not know it was her :$ ). She and some other girls were talking to the girls next to us in the queue and comparing the aliens they had brought. Were with her then?

Ah, so that's why people use real names.

Personally I hate people use real names. Because really, how am I supposed to know who someone is talking about? I can't know everyone's name.

I figure that if I want people to use my real name around here I'd have put it in my user name :shifty: I don't care if other people do it, but I find it odd when people call me by my name online :$ I don't mind it in person, of course... although I think most people just called me ducky at wembley (which I don't mind at all either!)

You were at the sounddesk on Saturday?

Yeah, I was with a group that was leaning against the barrier, then I was in front of them. I couldn't decide what to do, was thinking of going for seats but wasn't sure that would be fun all alone, so I decided to head for the people I knew :$ I had a decent view in the beginning but as the crush continued through the gig it got more and more crowded and by the second half it was hard to stay upright when people came shoving through trying to get out. I was looking at my vids the other night and was reminded of the people pushing through during CE :noey:

I was second from the barrier in front of Matt on Friday, I wish I had the stamina to go for the barrier on Saturday but the jetlag hit me hard on Friday night and I ended up sleeping until noon saturday! Where were you standing on Saturday?

I figure that if I want people to use my real name around here I'd have put it in my user name :shifty: I don't care if other people do it, but I find it odd when people call me by my name online :$ I don't mind it in person, of course... although I think most people just called me ducky at wembley (which I don't mind at all either!)

Yeah, I was with a group that was leaning against the barrier, then I was in front of them. I couldn't decide what to do, was thinking of going for seats but wasn't sure that would be fun all alone, so I decided to head for the people I knew :$ I had a decent view in the beginning but as the crush continued through the gig it got more and more crowded and by the second half it was hard to stay upright when people came shoving through trying to get out. I was looking at my vids the other night and was reminded of the people pushing through during CE :noey:

I was second from the barrier in front of Matt on Friday, I wish I had the stamina to go for the barrier on Saturday but the jetlag hit me hard on Friday night and I ended up sleeping until noon saturday! Where were you standing on Saturday?

I was in front of the sound desk (Matt's side) on Saturday. Same one? I saw a few boardies I recognised there. And yeah, I agree, all those people pushing through were so annoying. Where were they all going?

I was in front of the sound desk (Matt's side) on Saturday. Same one? I saw a few boardies I recognised there. And yeah' date=' I agree, all those people pushing through were so annoying. Where were they all going?[/quote']

Yup :pimp: Tom's place :shifty:

Maybe I saw you :unsure: I am short and have glasses and was wearing a purple shirt :$

I honestly don't know where those people were going... a lot of them were trying to get out across the soundbooth barrier at one point - it was like guys, it's a closed off box in the middle of the floor, where do you think you're going to get from there?!

Great review fuesch :awesome:

I can see myself and hubby in the video! At the 1:38 mark :D

If you see me looking disgusted, it was because there was a guy in our section who was showing off massive amounts of butt cleavage :LOL:

I may have seen you at Wembley too......I definitely saw pokemew (although I did not know it was her :$ ). She and some other girls were talking to the girls next to us in the queue and comparing the aliens they had brought. Were with her then?

:eek: You're at 1:38? We were in the same part of the queue! Yeah, me and my sister were the girls with pokemew. :D

Where were you standing on Saturday?

At the sounddesk again! Heh. But we got there a bit late and there were to many people in front it (I wanted a spot right at the barrier or at least second row again), so we chose a spot on the left.

I was in front of the sound desk (Matt's side) on Saturday. Same one? I saw a few boardies I recognised there. And yeah' date=' I agree, all those people pushing through were so annoying. Where were they all going?[/quote']

You were standing right next to Ducky for a while :)

A friend of mine had had to leave the pit to throw up (victim of the previous night's hot-dog, she reckoned!) and wanted to get back to where we were because we had her younger sister with us and she was worried about her freaking out without her. Sometimes people aren't just randomly trying to shove through, but yeah, where do they think they're going to get to?!

You were standing right next to Ducky for a while :)

waaaaaaaaaaaaait what? :LOL:

A friend of mine had had to leave the pit to throw up (victim of the previous night's hot-dog, she reckoned!) and wanted to get back to where we were because we had her younger sister with us and she was worried about her freaking out without her. Sometimes people aren't just randomly trying to shove through, but yeah, where do they think they're going to get to?!

On Saturday, once the show started, the majority of the people pushing through were trying to get out, some looking quite desperate, actually. The problem was there was nowhere to go since we were pushed against a barrier! I figure they thought it was shorter to escape to the sides, but I think they may have actually had an easier time going up the middle and out the back then trying to get past the soundbooth....

Unfortunately they wouldn't stop or wait or think, they just think you're lying or something. I'm like Look around, where am I supposed to go? In one case it was about at the middle bridge of US and a guy was trying to push past me when I was fairly crushed already. He said let me through and I said I couldn't move at all. I told him it was almost the encore break so if he waited another couple of mins he might have an easier time when the song ended. Instead, he decided to go in front of me and shoved me so hard I fell backwards :rolleyes: The only thing that kept me upright was whoever was behind me that I fell into :$

It was much less shove-y where I was than I was expecting tbh, there was a certain amount of 'drift' and the occasional sideways wave came through but for the most part I had a decent amount of room. It just made my legs ache a bit being half on the raised bit of floor just next to the barrier!

http://www.youtube.com/user/mjfeather1 was right in front of my friend :)

Bloody hell, wrong thread! Friday I was in the seating bit! lol

Ok, so, finally got around to uploading my vids from this show if anyone cares. They're not that great, certainly not worth the wait, but oh well...

http://www.youtube.com/user/xdeadxduckx

The vids are:

I also have two sets of clips, a muse one from friday and a nonmuse one from both nights.

The "nonmuse" one contains bits of: The Big Pink Dominos (I mainly recorded this one to see if I could capture how deafeningly loud the bass was!), Lily Allen Smile, White Lies (?) Everybody Wants to Rule The World, Alien Balloon flying during Biffy, MKU Before the gig

(

)

The muse one has: SMBH solo thru end, Newborn intro thru riff, Newborn solo, Random bit before GL, USoE 2nd verse thru end, 25 sec or so of Bernie

(still uploading)

I also have full song vids of B&H and IBTY but I don't dare post them because of the singing :LOL: I may put the wee ponds tomato dressing up somewhere private, though :shifty:

:ninja:

Funny how we can be standing right next to each other and not know it.... well maybe not that shocking seeing as how we've never met... but still quite a coincidence :shifty:

Ok, resurrecting this from the depths because I have finally uploaded my pics :$

I only ended up with 25 good ones, so I stuck them in an album on the board:

http://board.muse.mu/album.php?albumid=2638

Here's a sampling...

picture.php?albumid=2638&pictureid=28796

The M/N queue early afternoon

picture.php?albumid=2638&pictureid=28789

The crowd when we were waiting for Muse

picture.php?albumid=2638&pictureid=28786

this guy

picture.php?albumid=2638&pictureid=28784

megaphone :p

picture.php?albumid=2638&pictureid=28782

Bernie!

picture.php?albumid=2638&pictureid=28779

my *only* decent pic of Chris and the camera boom got in the way!

Archived