Were you toward the top of the ramp? I was right near the beginning of the line, I took that pic when coming back from getting some lunch :$

Yeah, back half of the first section, well, just past half way. :LOL:

EDIT: Lulz. MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh jeez I can't even remember which bloody queue I was in now! That looks familiar for H/J though. I was in the 3rd taped section I think. I haven't read throught he thread, did gocanux tell of her lucky escape after one of the stewards stuffed her up? Said doors had been delayed by half an hour so yeah she had loads of time to go to the loo, then as she was coming back we were already going in, argh! I saw her and shouted, clearly surprised, and luckily the steward she was discussing matters with (he was going to send her to the back! :mad:) was kind enough to let her come in with me, so we got our top-grade Chris-side seats together :happy:

Yeah, back half of the first section, well, just past half way. :LOL:

EDIT: Lulz. MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEE

yeah, i pretty much fail :$ I think it is the H/J line. I was in M/N but had gone to McDonalds and came back up the H/J ramp, so I must have been up at the stadium level when I saw the M/N line :$

Oh jeez I can't even remember which bloody queue I was in now! That looks familiar for H/J though. I was in the 3rd taped section I think. I haven't read throught he thread, did gocanux tell of her lucky escape after one of the stewards stuffed her up? Said doors had been delayed by half an hour so yeah she had loads of time to go to the loo, then as she was coming back we were already going in, argh! I saw her and shouted, clearly surprised, and luckily the steward she was discussing matters with (he was going to send her to the back! :mad:) was kind enough to let her come in with me, so we got our top-grade Chris-side seats together :happy:

Oh wow... that was a close call! I'm glad she was able to get in!

How were they about people saving seats? I was curious if a person who got there early would be able to save a seat for a friend who came later...

yeah, i pretty much fail :$ I think it is the H/J line. I was in M/N but had gone to McDonalds and came back up the H/J ramp, so I must have been up at the stadium level when I saw the M/N line :$

Oh wow... that was a close call! I'm glad she was able to get in!

How were they about people saving seats? I was curious if a person who got there early would be able to save a seat for a friend who came later...

I got there about an hour before my friend. I just put my hoodie on her seat.

I got there about an hour before my friend. I just put my hoodie on her seat.

I was thinking it wouldn't be too big of a problem since people are going to the bathroom or getting drinks or whatever... they can't really know how many of the empty seats are people who are just not at their seats vs people who were not there yet...

Here are some videos I took :) I couldn't upload much because it was taking soooooooooo long!!!

Dancing Man (sorry for crappy phone quality, my brother recorded it on his phone) he gets told off by security for dancing on the stairs :LOL: he fell down the stairs a few minutes later but that wasn't recorded. :ninja:

[YT]

[/YT]

Chris - Man With A Harmonica

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg0iUpKxX_0[/YT]

Please comment, rate and subscribe! Thanks :)

At 58 seconds in is the young lad (white tee) who was desperate for somewhere to stay and posted the day before the gigs with a plea for help! He stayed with Dan, Catherine and I in our room. I've just sent him a link to your video on facebook:)

Here he is...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=313934&l=570ccaf5b3&id=100000629201815

On the left, with Mrs Nesbit on the right!:LOL::LOL:

Edit, this is the FG video I'm talking about by the way!

Archived