For all you Matt and Dom obsessors:

Cut it the fuck out, its annoying and lame.

This

plus - all the screaming fucking teeny boppers muscling in at the live gigs; it was shocking to see how many of them didn't even know the words to classics like Cave last night at the O2.

Fuck off back to watching Britney Spears

It's fine being a fan of something. But, when you get the rabid fan girls, that's a different story.

Sure, Matt, Dom, and Chris are awesome. We all know that, but being “in love” with someone you don’t even know, much less someone you probably won’t even meet, has always amazed me… in an odd way. Personally, I don’t understand it.

I'm a soon-to-be 16 year-old girl (pre-twilight fan, twilight hater, I swear.), and yes, I'd love to meet the band, but only because I would love to talk with the geniuses of music that they are. I’d want to get to know them as real people – beyond the celebrity side. They just seem like three normal guys making music, and enjoying themselves – and I wish I could spend a day with them, like in the studio or something.

MissOrange94~

This

plus - all the screaming fucking teeny boppers muscling in at the live gigs; it was shocking to see how many of them didn't even know the words to classics like Cave last night at the O2.

Hmm I think you're being a little harsh here. If those girls were only there because they think Matt is hot and they don't like the music, then fair enough that's a reason to be pretty annoyed, but if someone likes the music and finds them hot too, then what's it to do with you? I was at the o2 and I sang along to every word because the music is what I was there for, but I still got excited when Matt came right over to my side... cause I like, ttly fancy the pants off him. But I can't help that, and it shouldn't bother anyone :)

I also feel a little old reading this! ;)

But I when I was 14 I probably drooled over older guys too, I was really into Robbie Williams (still at Take That in the 90's)...so I can understand that. :LOL:

And that just the way it is and there's nothing wrong with it either. Boys do the same...don't wanna know what they're thinking of while watching Shakira's She Wolf.

Matt, Dom and Chris are around my age and I think they are goodlooking guys, so what?

But I when I was 14 I probably drooled over older guys too, I was really into Robbie Williams (still at Take That in the 90's)...so I can understand that. :LOL:

And that just the way it is and there's nothing wrong with it either. Boys do the same...don't wanna know what they're thinking of while watching Shakira's She Wolf.

Matt, Dom and Chris are around my age and I think they are goodlooking guys, so what?

+1 :)

This

That is pretty harsh. Not all Muse fans know all the words to all the songs.

ITA! Apart from the Take That story, I've never been a fan of them.:LOL:

I love Muse, the music, their lyrics, their concerts. And yes, I admit it, I really like looking at Matt.:D But I have a boyfriend whom I love, I don't chase after Matt or write love letters. And if there are some crazy teenagers screaming or dreaming of marrying Matt or whoever, it's just the hormones running wild ...

ITA! Apart from the Take That story, I've never been a fan of them.:LOL:

I love Muse, the music, their lyrics, their concerts. And yes, I admit it, I really like looking at Matt.:D But I have a boyfriend whom I love, I don't chase after Matt or write love letters. And if there are some crazy teenagers screaming or dreaming of marrying Matt or whoever, it's just the hormones running wild ...

jep, thats true, I've never been that screaming type of girl either, even at Take That times :p, always been embarrassed by those girls. Have you ever seen them going wild whenever that stupid german band Tokio Hotel is around? That a whole lot different than the fans of Muse I think...maybe the music doesn't imply that kind of behavior.

And by the way, it probably won't get better when you're older. Have you ever been to a Depeche Mode gig with Dave Gahan dancing half naked on stage? ! :stongue:

(And he is old enough to be my dad!) :LOL:

If anything, it gets worse....

Hmm I think you're being a little harsh here. If those girls were only there because they think Matt is hot and they don't like the music, then fair enough that's a reason to be pretty annoyed, but if someone likes the music and finds them hot too, then what's it to do with you? I was at the o2 and I sang along to every word because the music is what I was there for, but I still got excited when Matt came right over to my side... cause I like, ttly fancy the pants off him. But I can't help that, and it shouldn't bother anyone :)

LOL at "fancy the pants off him." :chuckle: I'd be excited too!

And I agree, kinda harsh there. :wtf:

And by the way, it probably won't get better when you're older. Have you ever been to a Depeche Mode gig with Dave Gahan dancing half naked on stage? ! :stongue:

(And he is old enough to be my dad!) :LOL:

OMG i LOVE depeche mode! been listening to them all day at college revising :happy: My mate absolutely adores them too, she married a guy she met off the DM forum in the summer, they were seeing each other for 3 years then finally tied the knot, wedding was super. Then on honeymoon they went to america to see Depeche Mode how cool i love my friends.

OMG i LOVE depeche mode! been listening to them all day at college revising :happy: My mate absolutely adores them too, she married a guy she met off the DM forum in the summer, they were seeing each other for 3 years then finally tied the knot, wedding was super. Then on honeymoon they went to america to see Depeche Mode how cool i love my friends.

What a honeymoon! Really cool story...seen them twice this year, awesome show!

I agree it's annoying if you like a band simply because you find the members hot, but I sincerely doubt that anyone on here joined just because they had a crush on Matt/Dom/Chris. I didn't know what they looked like when I first got into them, I didn't even know how many were in the band! I just knew that KoC was an :awesome: song! And as I got to like Muse more, I realised that I find Matt hot, but even if they were all hideously ugly (which none of them are), it wouldn't matter in the slightest, because their music is still brilliant!

And like people have already said, it's no different to guys fancying Megan Fox/Beyonce/whoever :rolleyes:

And let's face it, everyone has had a crush at some point. I think most of the PMTers/PDTers/PCTers are sane enough to know that they're never going to marry them :chuckle:

I agree it's annoying if you like a band simply because you find the members hot, but I sincerely doubt that anyone on here joined just because they had a crush on Matt/Dom/Chris. I didn't know what they looked like when I first got into them, I didn't even know how many were in the band! I just knew that KoC was an :awesome: song! And as I got to like Muse more, I realised that I find Matt hot, but even if they were all hideously ugly (which none of them are), it wouldn't matter in the slightest, because their music is still brilliant!

And like people have already said, it's no different to guys fancying Megan Fox/Beyonce/whoever :rolleyes:

And let's face it, everyone has had a crush at some point. I think most of the PMTers/PDTers/PCTers are sane enough to know that they're never going to marry them :chuckle:

What? :eek: Oh darn, my hopes are dashed. Oh wait, I'm married already. :p

I know this point has already been beaten to death in other threads, but the main thing that makes people go all fangirly is brains and personality, not just looks. And yes, of course the music is first, duh. If Matt were an asshole and dumb as a bag of hammers, then I wouldn't find him very attractive, regardless of looks. They're the whole package, that Muse band there.

I know this point has already been beaten to death in other threads, but the main thing that makes people go all fangirly is brains and personality, not just looks. And yes, of course the music is first, duh. If Matt were an asshole and dumb as a bag of hammers, then I wouldn't find him very attractive, regardless of looks. They're the whole package, that Muse band there.

:chuckle:

You're right, looks aren't everything. While Matt is hot, he's not the most conventionally good looking man in the world :LOL:

+1 true.

i found matt looking extremely weird and not-attractive at first.. but then he's brain :yesey: that's the thing i'm "loving" not loving but loving.. i should stop now.

+1 true.

i found matt looking extremely weird and not-attractive at first.. but then he's brain :yesey: that's the thing i'm "loving" not loving but loving.. i should stop now.

I think the first time I saw what Matt looked like was the Plug In Baby video and right away I thought, "Oh, that dude = sex."

jep, thats true, I've never been that screaming type of girl either, even at Take That times :p, always been embarrassed by those girls. Have you ever seen them going wild whenever that stupid german band Tokio Hotel is around? That a whole lot different than the fans of Muse I think...maybe the music doesn't imply that kind of behavior.

exactly! Tokio Hotel fans, that's what I'd call annoying, insane, not normal/healthy anymore! Those are fans who don't care about the music at all! So now I'm off to the PMT, boyfriend's not around.:D:p;)

Archived