The fangirls are what make the Muse Board the Muse Board. It's entertaining to see people picking apart the tiniest little things and coming up with basically everything Muse-related ever thought of (ie. Muse condoms :LOL:). I've had so many fits of laughter thanks to fangirls it's hard to tell them to cut it out. At least they're fangirling over something awesome. :rolleyes:

Yet another reason that Numbers is so :awesome:

:LOL: High five for remembering with rhyming! :D But how did you remember that "the blond one" was the drummer? ;)

Edit: I love how the tags present the PMTers as the rabid fans who will "come and burn you" and PDT "is totally innocent" :LOL:

I know, the tags are :awesome:

Well I couldn't remember who was Dom and who was Chris, so I was like "blonde Dom" cos it sort of rhymes whenever I was trying to remember and then what instruments they played came after that :D

ahah i'm so :facepalm:

I don't mind fangirls. Just mean a bigger chance of the band members spreading their gene pool out a bit, and you know their "love juices" are going to spawn child prodigies and whatnot. :LOL:

At least, if the fangirls had it their way. ;)

good way to think about it, i bet some of them did get it their way back in the day :LOL:

good way to think about it, i bet some of them did get it their way back in the day :LOL:

Yes, you would think so. But where are these fangirls now? Srsly. You'd think there would be some urban legend groupie stories out there, other than what we've heard from Matt. :p Or maybe there are and I've not heard them. Well, I guess I don't really wanna know. :erm:

Yes, you would think so. But where are these fangirls now? Srsly. You'd think there would be some urban legend groupie stories out there, other than what we've heard from Matt. :p Or maybe there are and I've not heard them. Well, I guess I don't really wanna know. :erm:

i actually do wanna know.. i've wondered this before :LOL: where are these perved upon fans? are they still fans?

:awesome: haha

luv your sig!!! do you have the original pics??? :awesome:plzz

haha yea as you can prob guess im a fangirl-and not ashamed of it!!!!

theres nothing wromg if you got introduced to them by the music, but if if you listen to them because theyre hot...now thats scary:stunned:

at first i thought they were weird, then i liked matt, now i like all three!!! but the physical is not the only thing im attracted to, there are some other things, that im even more attracted to than the physical- theres the music, obviously, and the brains, theyre funny, talented, nice, etc...and so weird and fascinating!!!:p besides, ill always be happy to participate in gay jokes about matt and dom- the other day i started imaginig them in the wwe, and started laughing hysterically and everyone was staring at me...now im laughing again and the response isnt getting any better....:$:p:chuckle::D

And by the way, it probably won't get better when you're older. Have you ever been to a Depeche Mode gig with Dave Gahan dancing half naked on stage? ! :stongue::LOL:

Why, yes I have :D and also Bowie, Sting, Trent Reznor - all in the last decade. Some men age very well!

But where are these fangirls now?
I think they're out there, but what are they supposed to do, film an "E! True Hollywood Story"? I saw someone call one of the guys (probably Matt) "lover" online somewhere, and I thought, "Probably was, for one moment." Eventually, groupies either get real lives, or sue for child support. Just ask Mick Jagger. ;)

[Edit: I amended my use of the word "fangirl", as per the good point made by post below.]

Aren't those who sleep with the band supposed to be called groupies? Fangirls can dream, but they don't actually do anything (if we don't take P*T, lolz threads etc into account), groupies are those who follow the band around and try to get in bed with them :p

Aren't those who sleep with the band supposed to be called groupies? Fangirls can dream, but they don't actually do anything (if we don't take P*T, lolz threads etc into account), groupies are those who follow the band around and try to get in bed with them :p

Your av is what makes the muse guys life hard to live. How would you like to know that millions of fangirls are licking the screens where a picture of their arse is. :noey:

Your av is what makes the muse guys life hard to live. How would you like to know that millions of fangirls are licking the screens where a picture of their arse is. :noey:

yes, as I'm writing this, Dom is in tears and desperate to make a new version of the UD video, 'cause apparently he was forced to pose like that for the video and now he's finally ready to stand up for himself and demand a new take. He's especially disturbed by the fact that i made a gif of that video that was not supposed to be seen by anyone.

I am extremely sorry for causing such grief to dear Mr. Howard and will remove my avatar ASAP.

:LOL:

*licks screen*

tbh a lot less of muse has been seen than most famous peeps

ooh and i'mma lick my av as well, fuckin hot that one :LOL:

Haha, Futurophy, bumshots ftw :LOL:

I don't lick screens, I don't have spontaneous heart attacks when looking at photos of Muse, I have no delusions about kissing/licking/marrying/fucking/kidnapping any Muse member or get hypnotized by my avatar. I just love the music, have fun on the forum (yes, that includes lurking/posting in the P*Ts) and find the random bumshot in UD video hilarious. Yes, this all makes me a really dangerous fan who destroys lives and Muse should be afraid of me :fear: (:chuckle:)

Haha, Futurophy, bumshots ftw :LOL:

I don't lick screens, I don't have spontaneous heart attacks when looking at photos of Muse, I have no delusions about kissing/licking/marrying/fucking/kidnapping any Muse member or get hypnotized by my avatar. I just love the music, have fun on the forum (yes, that includes lurking/posting in the P*Ts) and find the random bumshot in UD video hilarious. Yes, this all makes me a really dangerous fan who destroys lives and Muse should be afraid of me :fear: (:chuckle:)

well said :LOL:

and then there's the lolz thread, giving muse nightmares :chuckle::fear:

yeah tbh i'm not like out of my mind obsessed with the band.. i listen to the music way too much i'll admit but i didnt really just lick the screen i'm at school, there might be germs on it *creepy fangirl face*

Archived