god, dont people have more important things to get angry over! its harmless and we're not hurting anyone lol, plus you dont have to go into any of the threads, its like complaining about tv, dont watch it if u dont want to.

they're just jealous :ninja:

:LOL:.

Fangirls are win. I love Muse for their music first, obviously! But fangirling and spaffing about them is just a bit of fun.:chuckle: Heaps of fun!:awesome::eyebrows:

Haha but anyway, as others said, if you're not a fan of fangirls and fanboys:D, then just ignore it and don't go on the PMT, PDT or PCT's...:)

Quite simple really.:p

Not having a go, but yeah.:erm:

:rolleyes:

Here i go sitting on the fence again:

some of the points are valid aka don't like it, ignore it, male comparisons and one point that hasn't been mentioned-it's entirely natural

On the other hand, it does annoy me that so much is about the physical side of the band, when sure it should be about the music. I'm sure most people like Muse mainly for the music, but sometimes I wonder...

some of the points are valid aka don't like it, ignore it, male comparisons and one point that hasn't been mentioned-it's entirely natural

On the other hand, it does annoy me that so much is about the physical side of the band, when sure it should be about the music. I'm sure most people like Muse mainly for the music, but sometimes I wonder...

I was introduced to Muse for their music, obvs. And that's the most amazingly awesome part about Muse.:awesome::musesign:

But yeah, they're teh sex, and fangirling and that is just a bit of fun, as I said before haha.:p

That's why the forum is divided into sections :) "Songs and Releases" is for spaffing over the music, "Other Muse Topics" has been conquered by spaffing over the guys. I know it gets creepy sometimes, but it's just having a bit of fun and for those people it's one of the "pulling forces" of this forum. That's just the way it is.

Archived