This actually made me feel a lot better :LOL:

I eventually rhymed them with their instruments - with Estonian pronunciation Chris-bass and Dom-trumm (aka drum) rhyme veeery well. And from that moment I remembered their names and instruments.

(I find it rather funny how the "ugh, stop with the fangirliness" thread has turned into a "how I started being a fangirl" thread :LOL:)

Ooh nice I'll remember that:)

:LOL: Well, when I first saw a picture of Muse, it was of Matt. My brother told me that Matt was a complete weirdo, so I did a little search on google images and saw that he is so hot:happy: And this was about a month or two after first listening to their music.

(I find it rather funny how the "ugh, stop with the fangirliness" thread has turned into a "how I started being a fangirl" thread :LOL:)

:chuckle:

I don't remember when I started being a fangirl! :p:erm:

But I remember dancing to Muse when I was realllllllllllly really little, and I also remember just listening to them like well I dunno, but I have been a fan of Muse (their music) for years, and I probs first saw them in one of the filmclips...?

Anyway, I remember thinking Matt was a cool looking guy, with strangely attractive features, but used to rofl about his nose, I think it was! :p:erm::pope:

But yeah, I still reckon the music adds to their already sexy ways! :p

This board def helped me with my fangirly ways! :chuckle:

Btsrsly.

To INTOLERANT Mark , the thread starter :

1. You can always become gay ;

2. Matt is open minded , he would understand you :D

That's not his name, and he is an :awesome: Muser. But he's probs just not a fan of ridiculous fangirls spaffing over Muse's looks and not their music...:erm:

But I don't think he thought through that we're here for the music, well, I speak for myself mainly, but prob for most others as well.:D

i got into muse (MY TURN :dance::chuckle:) when i was watching TV and HAARP was on, i know.. weird. well, i thought that the singer's nose was REALLY weird :LOL: and it still is :shifty: but no, i didn't think they looked hot or if they looked awful.. the music was the thing i was "looking" and it rocked :yesey:

That's not his name, and he is an :awesome: Muser. But he's probs just not a fan of ridiculous fangirls spaffing over Muse's looks and not their music...:erm:

But I don't think he thought through that we're here for the music, well, I speak for myself mainly, but prob for most others as well.:D

True.

To the other bold: Let's try something different here.

OMG Muse's music is so awesome!! I love all their songs so much!! I'm listening to Stockholm Syndrome now it's so cool, I think Matt is such a genius to write the songs OMG!!!

:p

Better, Duglad?

True.

To the other bold: Let's try something different here.

OMG Muse's music is so awesome!! I love all their songs so much!! I'm listening to Stockholm Syndrome now it's so cool, I think Matt is such a genius to write the songs OMG!!!

:p

Better, Duglad?

:happy::yesey:

:LOL:You're a nut, Christina!:p

But it's trueeeeeeee!:D Stockholm is :awesome: win!:happy:

Duglad? I fink, not!:phu:

:stongue:

:happy::yesey:

:LOL:You're a nut, Christina!:p

But it's trueeeeeeee!:D Stockholm is :awesome: win!:happy:

Duglad? I fink, not!:phu:

:stongue:

No I'm just a nut when I'm really tired:awesome::dance:

I wasn't calling you Dugald, I was saying that to Dugald because he was saying that he's tired of fangirls spaffing over Muse and not their music;)

i got into muse (MY TURN :dance::chuckle:) when i was watching TV and HAARP was on, i know.. weird. well, i thought that the singer's nose was REALLY weird :LOL: and it still is :shifty: but no, i didn't think they looked hot or if they looked awful.. the music was the thing i was "looking" and it rocked :yesey:

Please, please don't tell me that they've shown HAARP on TV in Finland and I missed the whole thing!! :eek:

I like how the orig. poster has completely disappeared from the conversation. Surely this thread topic is a joke. :LOL:

There's lots of crap on this forum that I find "annoying" but you don't see me trying to make people "stop it." People can say whatever they want on here.

I'm 40 and make no apologies for being a fangirl. :p

Archived