I won't get into a full rant about fangirls, but i really do hate them. Someone annoyingly shouted at one of the recent gigs for Matt to take of his clothes. FFS. STFU PLEASE.

I won't go on... i dont want to rupture a blood vessel.

Will add though, that one of the nice things about Muse is that they are so normal. They're not "sexy teen idols" and they dont play up to any conventions. Matt winning that award annoyed me. They're really average blokes (average.. hahah!)

Retarded thread. I vastly prefer happy, horny fangirls to bitching, whining, jealous-obsessive fanboys who count every song on every setlist and say the band is going down the gurgler just for playing Feeling Good every night and moan about riffs :rolleyes: And what someone else said, its okay for you to have a wank over Megan Fox and I can't get all tingly over the Bellamy? Piss orf :p

Squeeing PMTers are rather fun and besides, I can avoid them merely by not going into the PMT. Muse are a band with a lot of sex appeal who play very emotionally and sexually charged music, its inevitable that us ladies and some men are going to go 'would like to fuck him rather a lot, hmm yes' when thinking of M/D or C. Get over it.

Just throwing this out there, not that I've read any post after the 2nd page and we could alread by really off topic by now, but most fangirling (for Muse anyway) comes from the music. If they weren't making godly music do you think anyone would give a shit about them?

As for the whole age thing, it could be affected by the fact that Matt sings about "consuming innocence" a lot...

99% of Muse's sex appeal comes from thier music

1% semi- attractivness (not in the mean way it's just I have trouble being attracted to men more than twice my age who have girlfriends/wifes and kids.)

No I'm just a nut when I'm really tired:awesome::dance:

I wasn't calling you Dugald, I was saying that to Dugald because he was saying that he's tired of fangirls spaffing over Muse and not their music;)

yer thats all i mean. nothing against the actual people just the fact that they spaff over them individualy instead of the music.

I am not a fangirl anymore. Matt is too rude :phu:

I'm sure he didn't mean it! Please say you're kidding. :'(

Retarded thread. I vastly prefer happy, horny fangirls to bitching, whining, jealous-obsessive fanboys who count every song on every setlist and say the band is going down the gurgler just for playing Feeling Good every night and moan about riffs :rolleyes: And what someone else said, its okay for you to have a wank over Megan Fox and I can't get all tingly over the Bellamy? Piss orf :p

Squeeing PMTers are rather fun and besides, I can avoid them merely by not going into the PMT. Muse are a band with a lot of sex appeal who play very emotionally and sexually charged music, its inevitable that us ladies and some men are going to go 'would like to fuck him rather a lot, hmm yes' when thinking of M/D or C. Get over it.

That's a nice post. :happy:

sorry amethyst, it just annoys me.

The fangirlyness annoys you, or...?

Nah, that's alright aye, mate!

I like understand, but I also reckon it's a bit of fun, when I see Muse live (fucking announce sideshows, Muse!:mad:), I'm not gonna be screaming to whichever Muse member is closest to me; "TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT AND MARRY ME!", because that's just ridiculous, and I'm 14 - pretty sure that's not legal!:chuckle:

Haha but anyway, their music adds to how attractive I find them, I reckon. And I most certainly didn't join this board because I thought they were the sex, I just joined cos I know that they're the most amazing and talented band, and I just wanted to talk to other people who thought the same way as me, and also wanted to find out more about them, etc.:D

Alright, I'll stop with the heartfelt rant now!:chuckle:

:awesome:

:'( *applauds*

Nice one!;)

And your av just adds to the :awesome:ness in that post!;)

Hey, when I first started listening to Muse, I had no idea about what they looked like either and it took me quite a while to remember that Dom was the drummer and Chris the bass-player :chuckle:

I THOUGHT THAT WAS ONLY ME! oh my god! The only way I first remembered it was I was like "Okay....Dom is blonde, that sort of rhymes..." :LOL::facepalm:

But yeah anyway, I see where you're coming from but as everyone else has said it really is only for fun. Everyone (i'm hoping) loves Muse for their music, and the fact that they're all sexy bitches just makes the whole thing even more awesome.

I THOUGHT THAT WAS ONLY ME! oh my god! The only way I first remembered it was I was like "Okay....Dom is blonde, that sort of rhymes..." :LOL::facepalm:

:LOL: High five for remembering with rhyming! :D But how did you remember that "the blond one" was the drummer? ;)

Edit: I love how the tags present the PMTers as the rabid fans who will "come and burn you" and PDT "is totally innocent" :LOL:

Just throwing this out there, not that I've read any post after the 2nd page and we could alread by really off topic by now, but most fangirling (for Muse anyway) comes from the music. If they weren't making godly music do you think anyone would give a shit about them?

As for the whole age thing, it could be affected by the fact that Matt sings about "consuming innocence" a lot...

99% of Muse's sex appeal comes from thier music

1% semi- attractivness (not in the mean way it's just I have trouble being attracted to men more than twice my age who have girlfriends/wifes and kids.)

I totally agree!! ok! I'm a fan of Muse and I'm a girl, and I love matt( I'm gonna die maybe for telling that :D) but not like a teenager. I mean i love Matt, because of his music, his charism, his voice , his lyrics! I love the way his songs inspire me in every-day life, how they make me travel, dream,.. And i love the person i've seen in his interviews because he seems to be honest and funny , he doesn't seem to take himself seriously and that's what i love about him and about the band! they are close to their fans even they're the best band in the world! So you cannot blame us for feeling that about Matt. Maybe some girls are really in love with him, but who never fell in love with a celebrity???

It took me ages to feel like seeing how they really looked like because for some time their music was enough. But when I saw their pics, I found Chris one of the most handsome guys I'd ever seen, but before of that, I already loved his bass lines. Matt and Don are hot as well. I think they're really cute but I also think that their music is sexy so maybe some girls mix it up a bit... who cares, anyway? Muse is awesome!

They are attractive, yes, but aren't they awesome musicians, composing and playing awesome songs? Best live act anyone? :awesome:

relax, guys

life is short ;)

enjoy! (oops, Coke's ad :rolleyes:)

no matter how...

haha

:musesign:

The fangirls are what make the Muse Board the Muse Board. It's entertaining to see people picking apart the tiniest little things and coming up with basically everything Muse-related ever thought of (ie. Muse condoms :LOL:). I've had so many fits of laughter thanks to fangirls it's hard to tell them to cut it out. At least they're fangirling over something awesome. :rolleyes:

Whats the issue with age anyway? Why is the world obsessed with age? It doesnt matter. Though personally, 30s are much more interesting and i'll admit it, usually more attractive than blokes my age. I guess some fangirls can be amusing... like some of their banners.... DOM TRAIN and stuff, but there's a line, and i cant like those that cross it.

The fangirls are what make the Muse Board the Muse Board. It's entertaining to see people picking apart the tiniest little things and coming up with basically everything Muse-related ever thought of (ie. Muse condoms :LOL:). I've had so many fits of laughter thanks to fangirls it's hard to tell them to cut it out. At least they're fangirling over something awesome. :rolleyes:

:LOL: does that make me a fan girl for 'mk always ultra' ? ... someone needs to record all the deepest details of muse obsession one day :LOL: future generation will look back with awe :awesome:

Archived