i dont get it, they want a 31 year old men touching them named M.Bellamy and D.Howard, thats basically giving consent for paedophillia

That's right... it's weird for them to want a 31 yo man named Bellamy or Howard touching them... but a 30 yo named Wolstie? Fair game! :awesome:

We all know that, but being “in love” with someone you don’t even know, much less someone you probably won’t even meet, has always amazed me… in an odd way. Personally, I don’t understand it.

For what it's worth, it apparently turns matt on :eyebrows:

• 9 months later...
can't be bothered to read the thread.

Is he blaming Bellamy for not being able to get laid?

Bellamy is responsible for so many things but even I don't hate him for this reason.

i dont think thats true. he can definately get laid.

:awesome: i probably could be labeled as fangirl :LOL:

But I wouldn't ever want do anything sexual with any of them :erm: that's just weird.... and I find them attractive, but when I "dream" of meeting them, it's to ask questions about the music and shows :awesome: and maybe let them know a little about me :unsure:

im pretty sure most of the teenage fangirl-ishness is a joke. by that i mean that, if matt bellamy actually wanted to have sex with a teenage girl, most of us would run for the hills. nearly all of its just an innocent crush methinks and if we say anything different, its just banter. I mean there ARE some over obsessive, hardcore teen groupies, but they're weird. :p:happy:

I agree,and most of the fan girls when they come to the board convert into setlist moaners anyway so...:LOL:

No honestly,I never met anyone who actually wants to have sex with Matt or Dom....At least not anyone my age....;)

The fangirls are what make the Muse Board the Muse Board. It's entertaining to see people picking apart the tiniest little things and coming up with basically everything Muse-related ever thought of (ie. Muse condoms :LOL:). I've had so many fits of laughter thanks to fangirls it's hard to tell them to cut it out. At least they're fangirling over something awesome. :rolleyes:

This! :D

• 3 weeks later...

I've got to admit- I'm a fan girl!

I got into their music, and it's so emotional and thought provoking, that the music has become part of my life- so as time has gone by, learning more about the guys made me love them for what they have achieved, their skills and tbh, I think Matt is attractive for his age!

But I wouldn't go as far as stalking them etc, I guess It's just a 16yr old crush ;)

And yes my friends think I'm crazy, and point out that I only find him attractive for what he has done, but their music is sexy and emotional and just plain friggin awesome. If a band can turn people on just by their music then they deserve all the love they get ;)

I've got to admit- I'm a fan girl!

I got into their music, and it's so emotional and thought provoking, that the music has become part of my life- so as time has gone by, learning more about the guys made me love them for what they have achieved, their skills and tbh, I think Matt is attractive for his age!

But I wouldn't go as far as stalking them etc, I guess It's just a 16yr old crush ;)

And yes my friends think I'm crazy, and point out that I only find him attractive for what he has done, but their music is sexy and emotional and just plain friggin awesome. If a band can turn people on just by their music then they deserve all the love they get ;)

You all make is sound like he is 50 or something :stunned::stunned:

I feel old :'(

You all make is sound like he is 50 or something :stunned::stunned:

I feel old :'(

He's a babe in arms! :LOL: I must admit it is weird reading these youngsters' posts that appear to to be indicating he's a pensioner or something :LOL: but yeah I suppose I can see it from a 15 year old's perspective. But honestly, I doubt he's that scary! :LOL: Not that I'm condoning going for it, or anything! :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

your av is DESTROYING me with laughter :LOL:

:awesome:

He's a babe in arms! :LOL: I must admit it is weird reading these youngsters' posts that appear to to be indicating he's a pensioner or something :LOL: but yeah I suppose I can see it from a 15 year old's perspective. But honestly, I doubt he's that scary! :LOL: Not that I'm condoning going for it, or anything! :LOL:

It is a bit weird! I don't know but when I was 15 and was after musicians that were like 30, I didn't think they were old :LOL:

Yeah I should edit that...he is 32 not bloody 52! Hahaha! Tbh, he will probably look the same at 52 as he hasn't appeared to have aged since he was 25 ;)

He definitely HAS aged since he was 25. :phu:

Well, not much. Well, sometimes he looks young and sometimes he looks old, even in his early 20s. Why am I talking about this, again? :chuckle:

He definitely HAS aged since he was 25. :phu:

Well, not much. Well, sometimes he looks young and sometimes he looks old, even in his early 20s. Why am I talking about this, again? :chuckle:

Alright alright, but what I'm trying to get at is he is beautiful- he was at 25, he is now, and I'm sure he will be as the years go on! I personally don't think he has aged much, his hair keeps changing, fashion sense is getting worse (granny coat) and he is filling out a bit (I'm not saying he is fat, he just used to be really skinny). But he will always be the matt that we have alwayse loved!

Alright alright, but what I'm trying to get at is he is beautiful- he was at 25, he is now, and I'm sure he will be as the years go on! I personally don't think he has aged much, his hair keeps changing, fashion sense is getting worse (granny coat) and he is filling out a bit (I'm not saying he is fat, he just used to be really skinny). But he will always be the matt that we have alwayse loved!

:yesey:

I'll raise a flag for the mature fangirls here. Yeah, we might be obsessive and our trains of thought might be a bit...off. BUT a lot of us wouldn't actually jump the guys if we met them, and most of us would show them nothing more than respect, because after all, we're all about the music and talent of the band.

I don't even know if I explained that good enough, but I mean well. :)

Archived