Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

I don't understand how people are getting their tickets already.... wtf...

Assuming you mean when people say "ive got my ticekts" i assume they mean that theyve just ordered them, though if im wrong can someone tell me how youve got your tickets already please? :p

if doors are at 4 then what time will muse come on? :confused:

Stadium gigs usually have about 3 support acts so, going off Wembley 2007 when doors opened at 2:45, Muse were only at at half 8.

http://www.musewiki.org/London_Wembley_Stadium_2007_-_16th_(gig)

I did chuckle about us all going mad at 9:00 yesterday because we were in a queue, and then a mate of mine got home from work, logged onto the computer and got straight through at 6:30pm. :LOL:

I don't think they were EVER going to sell out yesterday.

So I could have stayed in bed :LOL:

Got my tickets booked. Can't believe I will have seen them live twice within 12 months and this will be my first stadium gig, (at my age!!!)

:happy:

Two more tickets this morning for chums, and even quicker than yesterday. I like :happy:

Sit back, wait for confirmation email and then, best of all, submit our claim to the OU Club fund to get 50% of our ticket money back. Yay!

Nice one Jen, see you there!

Was gutted I missed out on this Autumn's gigs so I'm mega excited about being successful in getting my tickets for Manchester.

Really looking forward to it, I reckon the sound quality will be awesome without any stadium roof to create echoes.

Only 289 days to wait!

:supersad:

Bloody tickets flooding onto e-bay now. Needs to made illegal surely :(

Cant wait for this gig.. such a long time off though and i cant afford a hotel at the mo :stunned: It will all be fine :happy:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110459126885 This was my friend's doing. Genius, I reckon :chuckle:

You can book a hotel now! You don't pay until you actually check in, and you can cancel the room anytime if needs be :) I've booked my hotel without having a penny to my name atm :LOL:

which hotel vibrantxhearts? that sounds a good deal

we're coming from the dirty south and will be making a weekend of it, our mate in Manchester might have moved house by then so we might need somewhere to stay

Monton House Hotel :) I just checked, and they still have rooms available. It's about a five minute taxi ride from the LCCC apparently, so a good location. Prices are really good as well.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110459126885 This was my friend's doing. Genius, I reckon :chuckle:

:LOL:

Q: Dus this ticket mean I gets to meet Maffoo Bellingmy? And maybe the ghey one with the blond hair too? He is so hot and so secksy...nearly as secksy as Robert Pattison but not quite cos vampires are the bestest. KTHXBAI.

A: THIS TICKET DOES NOT GUARANTEE MEETING THE MEERKAT OR THE GEHY BLONDE ONE, UNFORTUNATELY. BUT YOU WILL GET TO BE IN THE SAME PLACE AS THEM, WHICH IS ENOUGH ISN'T IT?!

Q: Dus this ticket mean I gets to meet Maffoo Bellingmy? And maybe the ghey one with the blond hair too? He is so hot and so secksy...nearly as secksy as Robert Pattison but not quite cos vampires are the bestest. KTHXBAI.

A: THIS TICKET DOES NOT GUARANTEE MEETING THE MEERKAT OR THE GEHY BLONDE ONE, UNFORTUNATELY. BUT YOU WILL GET TO BE IN THE SAME PLACE AS THEM, WHICH IS ENOUGH ISN'T IT?!

:LOL:!!

Whos writing the questions? I know who uploaded the ticket i think :D

EDIT: Wow at how similar our sigs look :stunned:

I wasnt copying on purpose, honestly :unsure::p

All the questions and answers are just amazing :LOL: <3

:LOL:!!

Whos writing the questions? I know who uploaded the ticket i think :D

No idea who's writing the questions, but I think it was my pal Abbey who uploaded the ticket :D Makes me laugh everytime.

Awww, I want CrispPal...but apparently you have to be 18 to get it :supersad:

:p

:LOL: you do?

Yep :D

See the next quote :p

All the questions and answers are just amazing :LOL: <3

No idea who's writing the questions, but I think it was my pal Abbey who uploaded the ticket :D Makes me laugh everytime.

Thought so :D

I saw someone says "Abbeys ticket is famous" in a thread yesterday :happy:

:LOL: I just realised! :chuckle:

:$:p

It's famous due to it's awesomeness :awesome: I've no idea if this is actually true, but apparently someone thought she was being serious and they kicked off about it :LOL:

:LOL: Serves them right for being thick enough to try to buy over inflated tickets on eBay before general sale has even happened yet :phu::p

*bookmarks that item and checks it eveyr now and then for more lolz :D*

:LOL: Serves them right for being thick enough to try to buy over inflated tickets on eBay before general sale has even happened yet :phu::p

*bookmarks that item and checks it eveyr now and then for more lolz :D*

I still can't believe that people would even try it :facepalm: Ah well. . .up to them how they spend their money, I suppose!

:chuckle:

LOL at that eBay ticket :LOL: ... I love how 'accurate' the drawing of it is, too! As for the Q&A bit ... :LOL:!!

Damn, now I'm craving Monster Munch.

I'm pwopah excited to go to Manchester... never been there before.. .figures my first visit would be because of Muse, lol. :rolleyes:

My first visit to London could be for the same reason if they announce another date :happy:

LOL at that eBay ticket :LOL: ... I love how 'accurate' the drawing of it is, too! As for the Q&A bit ... :LOL:!!

Damn, now I'm craving Monster Munch.

I'm pwopah excited to go to Manchester... never been there before.. .figures my first visit would be because of Muse, lol. :rolleyes:

Mmmm, Monster Munch. I'm so bringing a massive family bag of Monster Munch for the queue :LOL:

Same here! :D

Ordered 5 tickets via a hotmail address, yet to get the confirmation email but I requested the code to keep track of my tickets and I could view that I have purchased these 5 tickets via the seetickets website

Is it the norm to wait so long without a confirmation email?

cheers

Are you sure the confirmation isn't in your junk folder or anything like that? Maybe you could call seetickets up and ask them to send it again?

My first visit to London could be for the same reason if they announce another date :happy:

They're pretty much the only reason I go anywhere different in the UK :LOL::facepalm: Culture faiiil!

Mmmm, Monster Munch. I'm so bringing a massive family bag of Monster Munch for the queue :LOL:

Same here! :D

HELL YEAH! *noms* We'll kill Muse with pickled-onion flavour breath before they even play a single note! :LOL:

*high 5* :awesome: lol

Archived