Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Ordered 5 tickets via a hotmail address, yet to get the confirmation email but I requested the code to keep track of my tickets and I could view that I have purchased these 5 tickets via the seetickets website

Is it the norm to wait so long without a confirmation email?

cheers

Read this :) Might be helpful..

https://www.seetickets.com/pah/emails.htm#

Cheers thank you, I have done the settings for hotmail. Im 100% sure I have the tickets as I requested a tracker code and got one ok, just silly junk folder deleating it.

Will ask if they can send it again, thanks for your help

If you've got a tracker code, then they should be fine sending your confirmation email again :yesey:

I was charged earlier today :erm:

Hmmm ok :erm:

When i phoned Seetickets yesterday about my confirmation email they said my cards been charged, does that just mean theyve sent request and it could be declined or would they know if it had gone through or been declined? I dont know how that works and im worried that payment will fail or something now :facepalm: ... i can relax once ive paid :LOL:

How big is the LCCC in comparison to Wembley? I passed it today on my way to London and god, it really is gigaaantic :LOL:

The LCCC has a bigger standing area, doesn't it? Er. . .I think. I could be wrong! In which case, this post would be utterly useless :chuckle:

Nowich :chuckle:

It's an hour flight away, but about 4 hours drive so my mum said, "LETS FLY!:D"

:awesome:

I'm so excited!

Ooh, Norwich? You're not too far from me then. Which airport are you flying from?

:dance:

Wembley is 85000 but 60000 of them are seats (i think thats the figure)

LCCG is 50000 capacity which only 15000 are seats :)

:awesome: thanks! :D

The LCCC has a bigger standing area, doesn't it? Er. . .I think. I could be wrong! In which case, this post would be utterly useless :chuckle:

bahaha thanks, It looks like you are right :D

Hmmm ok :erm:

When i phoned Seetickets yesterday about my confirmation email they said my cards been charged, does that just mean theyve sent request and it could be declined or would they know if it had gone through or been declined? I dont know how that works and im worried that payment will fail or something now :facepalm: ... i can relax once ive paid :LOL:

My ticket money hasn't actually left my account yet, though it has affected my available balance. Would expect it to show properly tomorrow.

Archived