Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Pip - are you heading off straight after or coming back to mine for tea and pie? I can't remember if I asked you already and, if I did, then I can't remember your answer.

Oh, not sure! How far from the football ground are you? We're staying at that Premier Inn but got an early start as our coach to Victoria leaves at 8 in the morning :)

Yeahh... I think it actually says 10 on the outside but its great north road. At 7 this morning at gate 5 the guards told us This one would be opening 10minutea earlier than the other but that may be a ploy as they know Chris's side is quieter

Thank you! I'm leaving now so should be down in about 30 minutes - if you see a girl in red jeans with an exo shirt on her bill, say hello!

Oh, not sure! How far from the football ground are you? We're staying at that Premier Inn but got an early start as our coach to Victoria leaves at 8 in the morning :)

I'm about a 30min walk from the ground, so no probs if you'd rather just crash and get some sleep in time for the coach :)

On the other hand, if you do fancy a stroll and a post-gig meet then we could meet up outside the Kelloggs building afterwards :) Just pm me with your number and I'll ask NicT about giving you a ring.

If we don't meet up - have a great one!

Archived