Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Wow i love that banner :D

Thank you!:D

I MAY take my banner but it will only work if I'm on the barrier and I'll need one or two people to help me hold it....I fear this may be a problem!:LOL::LOL:

I'm gonna attach string to the two top corners so if I get to the barrier I can tie it to it (in theory). Could you do that with yours Pip?

Thank you!:D

I'm gonna attach string to the two top corners so if I get to the barrier I can tie it to it (in theory). Could you do that with yours Pip?

2 words for you: Blu Tak!!

Do you think security will allow people to put banners on the barrier then? That would be good but I somehow doubt it :shifty:

Do you think security will allow people to put banners on the barrier then? That would be good but I somehow doubt it :shifty:

They are normally okay with it because at least you are not blocking people's view the only thing they might say is that you might need to take it off if it gets in the way of them pulling people out.

They are normally okay with it because at least you are not blocking people's view the only thing they might say is that you might need to take it off if it gets in the way of them pulling people out.

Ok:) I hope they see it! :chuckle:

Yep, same as Pip said, have a great trip!

I decided to make a banner, it doesn't say much but its sparkly (which I love)!

4951328792_c496462e8e.jpg

OMG that is gorg! Mine is just plain... will get a pic when I can.

I MAY take my banner but it will only work if I'm on the barrier and I'll need one or two people to help me hold it....I fear this may be a problem!:LOL::LOL:

I'll help you to hold it

Ok:) I hope they see it! :chuckle:

Have you been a cheeky bird! :LOL:

Archived