Guest because
hottest you can get?? haha

xx

haha no really, i bought some white boots with heels last night.

but yeah, he's the grandaddy.

how to be cool on the museboard:

long hair

baggy jeans

lots of effects

be in a band which crosses over as many genres possible, but in the end sounds like a muse tribute band with a singer with a shit range.

Yes, we're clearly in bands to be more 1337 on the Muse board :rolleyes:

Please, stop trying to sound big and important, you come across as thick as shit mate ;)

Yes, we're clearly in bands to be more 1337 on the Muse board :rolleyes:

Please, stop trying to sound big and important, you come across as thick as shit mate ;)

I am thick as shit, I don't try to sound intelligent. Are you upset because you fit into this catagory??? I don't cry because i look like tons of other people, i embrace it.

I am thick as shit, I don't try to sound intelligent. Are you upset because you fit into this catagory??? I don't cry because i look like tons of other people, i embrace it.

If I was upset by it, I wouldn't have long hair and loads of effects in the first place. :rolleyes:

Just you suggesting I'm like that just to be cool on here is hilarious and just comes across as you trying to sound intelligent/an arsehole as per usual.

If I was upset by it, I wouldn't have long hair and loads of effects in the first place. :rolleyes:

Just you suggesting I'm like that just to be cool on here is hilarious and just comes across as you trying to sound intelligent/an arsehole as per usual.

I didn't mean cool, i kinda got that bit mixed up, more, theres a pattern emerging of the sort of people around here which I think is a acceptable point because thats what most people seem to be like.

Yeah i might come across as a arsehole, does it trouble you?

I didn't mean cool, i kinda got that bit mixed up, more, theres a pattern emerging of the sort of people around here which I think is a acceptable point because thats what most people seem to be like.

Yeah i might come across as a arsehole, does it trouble you?

Well I'm hardly going to lose sleep, if you don't mind coming across as an arsehole, then there's no harm done is there, just wanted to make you aware of it.

Yeah, it is a trend, but then look at all the blink 182/green day wannabe's that emerged, all the emo/hardcore stuff, all the bands with the token Greenwood wannabe lead guitarist.....we're Muse fans, therefore it's going to have an effect on our music and fashion.

long hair

baggy jeans

lots of effects

be in a band which crosses over as many genres possible, but in the end sounds like a muse tribute band with a singer with a shit range.

how not to be cool on the museboard

Post complete offtopic nonsence in a thread that has a very easy understandable description

Well I'm hardly going to lose sleep, if you don't mind coming across as an arsehole, then there's no harm done is there, just wanted to make you aware of it.

Yeah, it is a trend, but then look at all the blink 182/green day wannabe's that emerged, all the emo/hardcore stuff, all the bands with the token Greenwood wannabe lead guitarist.....we're Muse fans, therefore it's going to have an effect on our music and fashion.

yeah i accept that, I accept that i'm the typical emo/hardcore kid and my band play very typical stuff, i wasn't trying to have a go at anyone.

long hair

baggy jeans

lots of effects

Change museboard to "alternative music scene" and the word muse to "radiohead" and you might be onto something.

You've more or less hit my band nail on the fuckin' head haha.

well I hate involving myself into arguments, but I just drank lots of wine and feel i need to say a word.

My band (which we cant find a name for at the mo) plays a variety from funky metal (like primus) to proppa' metal (like Trivium) to rock (like heavyer muse) to sort of chilled soft rock (like radiohead/Athlete) and I'm a guitarist singer pianist who has alot of same gear as matt, I have short black hair which i used to spike up, I wear stuff that makes people over here cringe, but is the fashion in england, and i allow myself to clarify that I don't have a crappy vocal range... now clearly would you not say from my description that I'm more of a matt wannabee? fuck if I were someone else and saw my present self walkin down the road I'd say "who's he trying to pass off as?" but seriously man, WHO GIVES A FUCK?! you have one life. re you really gonna live it worrying about other tossers on a message board? NO live your bloody life to the fullest and stop criticizing/being critized by people you'll never meet! the thread is "Pics of you rocking out gigging" not "lets diss people with long hair and baggy jeans to start a quarrell"

anyways, to stay "in-thread" here's a pic of me t a hallowee'n concert with my band.. (as it was a school event we were required to dress up which I guess was fun)

http://www.odwyer.net/~dwydav/PB060058.JPG

http://www.odwyer.net/~dwydav/PB050057.JPG

large files... no audience because we played just after the break so the first song was used to attract loads of people back into the room, so we played some really heavy stuff :p

my sig is from another gig.. thats me jumping like a moron

Archived