Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

^ off topic! hax!

i'll do some guitar. how would you reccomend i record? i used to go from kaoss pad at the end of my chain into line in on my laptop but now when i do it, there's a dead crackly noise :(:( helpins? i R pc n00blecakes.

hey coffee and tv

youre from melbourne yea? i live in geelong:$

but i did go to the festival hall gig on the 30th and the rod laver one on the 15th.

yeah! my whole familys from geelong! i fucken love it. and the footy team :p

yeah i was at both those gigs too! great times.

Will Adam be playing to a click track so I can get the synth arpreggios in time and stuff?

If so what will the BPM be so I can get started:p

adam will play to a click, if the album version of the song is at a set tempo then just do it at that one. otherwise it doesnt matter, right? cos wouldnt you be doing it in midi anyway (meaning you can change tempo when you want)

adam will play to a click, if the album version of the song is at a set tempo then just do it at that one. otherwise it doesnt matter, right? cos wouldnt you be doing it in midi anyway (meaning you can change tempo when you want)

Yeh, I'll be doing it in midi but I was thinking about trying to put a real synth in aswell

We will play to the studio version of KoC (???)

that means you will most likely use the drum backingfile to record to (not you anatomy because there's the synths in it... you will probably just record and paste in place right?)

Do we all agree on this?

We need somebody to make a click in front of that file... im not very good at clicking though XD

Statement: You get your Close Encounters intro.

Additional suggestion: We might be able to combine that with spacy synths

Supplemental: we could end with a space dementia riff, which has to be recorded a bit later when we have a drumfile to do that to.

This is awesome!

Please count me in for future releases. Especially for hysteria. I'm on bass.

Critisizm for the SS one:

Vocals are way too loud, no backing vocals? (i would have loved to do it), bass is too soft and no/not enough fuzz for prechorus. otherwise awesome :)

well there has been a koc cover once that i did vocals on.. but the tribute one would probably sound better and is great fun.. if your still in need of vocals i'll be happy to do them. but since i did them on the cover version i'll be happy to do backing vocals if someone else wants to do the lead vocal.

:Dgo on, you know you want to.. we love me :D

^ off topic! hax!

i'll do some guitar. how would you reccomend i record? i used to go from kaoss pad at the end of my chain into line in on my laptop but now when i do it, there's a dead crackly noise :(:( helpins? i R pc n00blecakes.

help plzzzz :(

This is awesome!

Please count me in for future releases. Especially for hysteria. I'm on bass.

Critisizm for the SS one:

Vocals are way too loud, no backing vocals? (i would have loved to do it), bass is too soft and no/not enough fuzz for prechorus. otherwise awesome :)

haha you got some concurrention there mate

that recording was done a long time ago, my gear to record has improved thank god. :LOL:

haha

can i suggest we make a click track first and then get people to play along to the click?

like having 8 clicks and then the first E chord.

i think itd turn out better than doing it the other ways. also id like to nominate meself to play the outtro riffage, i think itd be cool if different people played different parts :D

can we set a tempo now for the click track so some of us can get started? anybody know the tempo of the actual recording?

Archived