Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

Yeh so if anyone knows of any sixteens or under who play bass or drums really well please tell us.

Edit: May well have a very good bassist- my friend knows most of the Muse basslines and he's very good. I'll ask him, and I'm sure he'll help. But if there are any really good bassists and drummers then that would be even better.

I'll play Bass in the under-16 band if you want, unless your freind really really wants to

Ouch, tough. Don't worry, taken it down :) We still had fun doing it. (By the way I be that vocalist and yes, we WERE mega fast :|) Still better than the other bands who played and the quality of the vid is pretty poor. Lol sorry if I've offended anybody. But do say how wrong?

you havent offended us. :LOL:

The quality of audio was good (i couldnt actually see anything on the video :p ) and im sure that you blew the other bands away (after all - you're playing the best live song in the world! :D ) Its a very hard song to play and you did well.

The only critisism is the speed really.

:)

you havent offended us. :LOL:

The quality of audio was good (i couldnt actually see anything on the video :p ) and im sure that you blew the other bands away (after all - you're playing the best live song in the world! :D ) Its a very hard song to play and you did well.

The only critisism is the speed really.

:)

Aaaaaaaaand reverse.

:LOL:

haha

iv done my bit! :p

Waiting for MuseMatt now - he had a blister - (Surely is healed now, right? ;) )

In other news, Ive taken the advantage of the share your stuff bit on muselive.com, and have uploaded the files there in the covers section.

Here are the responses so far:

holy shit this is good stuff, i want more

Not bad! Continue! Cheers!

the instrumental sounds fantastic! BUT...i dunno about the vocals

he just doesnt have matts voice, great effort buddy. Try going with a lower rock voice unless you have female vocal chords like matt.

Read the whole muselive.com thread, located here

(I'm MADA on that board btw! - i forgot the details for the 'ADAM' account! haha :rolleyes: )

Also...

Crazy_bob, dwydav, MuseMatt and myself may have a mini interview with Popey for the next Musecast. Watch this space!

:D

Any bassage yet MuseMatt?

Archived