Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

i dont mind waiting - i have all summer now lol!

But any volunteers with added fuzzness? :)

I might re-record the drums to cave as i now own a set of Westone in-ear monitoring headphones (pwoper stuff! ;)) which means that i can play along EXACTLY to the track - or use a click track whichever floats your boat! lol

dude, im not just a fabtabulous singer and a pretty face, i can do some damn fine mixing, send it my way with some info on how you want it to sound and i promise i'll have an excelent sounding product

edit: i realise your wanta guitarist, i cant help you there, im great at piano/keyboard, but i really wanna get involved this time around, i missed my chance with Stockholme Syndrome (sort of) hehe

btw what songs have you done so far, from what i can tell your still doing cave and the groove, i'd love to do the vocals on the groove, its only my favourtie b-side please

dude, im not just a fabtabulous singer and a pretty face, i can do some damn fine mixing, send it my way with some info on how you want it to sound and i promise i'll have an excelent sounding product

edit: i realise your wanta guitarist, i cant help you there, im great at piano/keyboard, but i really wanna get involved this time around, i missed my chance with Stockholme Syndrome (sort of) hehe

btw what songs have you done so far, from what i can tell your still doing cave and the groove, i'd love to do the vocals on the groove, its only my favourtie b-side please

sounds cool!

im probs gonna re-record the groove and caves drums cuz i now have IEM's so should be better.

Then ill pass it onto musematt if hes still up for it

and then guitar...

etc

sounds cool!

im probs gonna re-record the groove and caves drums cuz i now have IEM's so should be better.

Then ill pass it onto musematt if hes still up for it

and then guitar...

etc

i see your doing cave and the groove at the same time. ok, well i definately wanna do the vocals on the groove, is that ok?

but whatever the case i can mix it, are you guys all capable with the software you use of having two separate files, one with all the parts together on one file, and your own individual part that so i can load up individual tracks for compression etc.

Haha me too - although people think I'm mad for buying £60 earphones :LOL:!

same here :$

though in all fairness, they are really quite awesome. i can actually hear the bass in my music on the train to school everyday :happy:

Haha me too - although people think I'm mad for buying £60 earphones :LOL:!

you think THATS bad - my UM2s RRP is £500!

:LOL: :LOL:

i get: "YOU PAID £500 FOR A PAIR OF HEADPHONES!!!!"

lol.

I didnt - i paid less - but still its nice to brag :LOL:

i forgot who was meant to be doing the under-16s cover. i think it was...

cabbage farmer: vox/keys

cabbage farmer's mate: bass

me: guitar

and.. who was drums?

correct me if I'm wrong anyone

Me: Voice/Keys, Guitar (only if any help is needed, which is unlikely)

Coffe_and_TV: Guitar

Numptylicious: Bass

And we still need a drummer, someone who can produce good sound effects and synths, and a mixer, would we be able to use Crazy Bob?

I have Shure Sm58's for singing, so that's not a problem for us.

Huh. I was looking at buying some Shure E3cs, Etymotic E6i, or some Ultimate Ear super.fi 5EBs. Still trying to decide, though the possibility of some Sennheiser CX300s for £16 is HIGHLY appealing, as the reviews seem great for a pair of 'phones that are 1/6th the cost of any of the others.....

well I thought I was singing for the groove and Cave.. I promise I can do a better job on those, much better than the stockholm one I sang for. I can also do the guitar for both of them if needs be, I cn play them both pretty spot on, except the soloin the groove which I've never had a go at, but it shouldnt be too hard to add on since I wont have to sing whilst doing it.

so yeah I would still like to do vocals since thats what we had agreed upon from the start, and then I can do the guitar too is Bob can't do it before a long time..

well I thought I was singing for the groove and Cave.. I promise I can do a better job on those, much better than the stockholm one I sang for. I can also do the guitar for both of them if needs be, I cn play them both pretty spot on, except the soloin the groove which I've never had a go at, but it shouldnt be too hard to add on since I wont have to sing whilst doing it.

so yeah I would still like to do vocals since thats what we had agreed upon from the start, and then I can do the guitar too is Bob can't do it before a long time..

you do the guitar, saves me time :p

i'll do cave guitar because im pretty awesome with that

you think THATS bad - my UM2s RRP is £500!

:LOL: :LOL:

i get: "YOU PAID £500 FOR A PAIR OF HEADPHONES!!!!"

lol.

I didnt - i paid less - but still its nice to brag :LOL:

so how much are they?

Me: Voice/Keys, Guitar (only if any help is needed, which is unlikely)

Coffe_and_TV: Guitar

Numptylicious: Bass

And we still need a drummer, someone who can produce good sound effects and synths, and a mixer, would we be able to use Crazy Bob?

I have Shure Sm58's for singing, so that's not a problem for us.

thats fine, im not the best producer but i dont mind hehe

....0_o ewwwwwww!
aye, once my earphones popped out because there was too much wax haha, was fun

i am awesome, i can merge my own posts :p

Huh. I was looking at buying some Shure E3cs, Etymotic E6i, or some Ultimate Ear super.fi 5EBs. Still trying to decide, though the possibility of some Sennheiser CX300s for £16 is HIGHLY appealing, as the reviews seem great for a pair of 'phones that are 1/6th the cost of any of the others.....
you can get e3cs for £75 instead of £130, thats quite alot of savings i must say so thats defintiely worth a shot [does more post merging]

Cheers Bob, well that's another thing sorted, actually, if I send you a vocal part to put to one of the official Absolution instrumentals later, would you be able to put it together as a sort of test?

tbh, all ill be doing is getting adobe audtion and mixing them down. hopefully getting the timing right and all, cant you just sing over it and record the wave mixdown?

ok sounds good :) I'll stick on a guitar for cave until you can record again and then basically you'll be able to complete the song as vocals bass and drums will be done.. I've got this wicked sound down using the probe for the Groove :D

I have a mic, which I'll use for the singing obviously, but I want to make a complete mix, and I can never align the two files for some reason on Audobe Audition, is there a specific way at all? - So you can really zoom in and make the two files go in time perfectly?

I have a mic, which I'll use for the singing obviously, but I want to make a complete mix, and I can never align the two files for some reason on Audobe Audition, is there a specific way at all? - So you can really zoom in and make the two files go in time perfectly?

you play the song and sing via mic, recording the mic only. thats how you do it.

Archived