Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

oh rite. cool! :)

you're still our 'moral support' yeah? :(

hell yeah

*GIVE ME AN A, GIVE ME A D, GIVE ME AN A, GIVE ME A D, GIVE ME AN A, GIVE ME AND M*

I won't be recorded muse covers anyway. Maybe "forced in" though, because it's nice and relaxed and means I can do "oohing" through a distorted mic :yesey:

I'll lend Beasty some pom poms! GO TEAM!

I think I have some from poundland somewhere. back from my summer '03 poundland spree.

hell yeah

*GIVE ME AN A, GIVE ME A D, GIVE ME AN A, GIVE ME A D, GIVE ME AN A, GIVE ME AND M*

I won't be recorded muse covers anyway. Maybe "forced in" though, because it's nice and relaxed and means I can do "oohing" through a distorted mic :yesey:

I think I have some from poundland somewhere. back from my summer '03 poundland spree.

was that deliberate? If so: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ....if not: :rolleyes:

:LOL:

was that deliberate? If so: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ....if not: :rolleyes:

:(

Ad..ad..am?

Ad..da..de...man?

Mad...ram?

AHHA! ADAM! I got it! *gold sticker*

I'll keep them myself then! I bet I have a cheerleader uniform round here somewhere, want that instead?

Oooh, yes please. You can send the pom-poms too. I'd look great in a skirt, what with my hairy-man-gorilla legs :stunned:

:(

Ad..ad..am?

Ad..da..de...man?

Mad...ram?

AHHA! ADAM! I got it! *gold sticker*

huzzah! :D

Oooh, yes please. You can send the pom-poms too. I'd look great in a skirt, what with my hairy-man-gorilla legs :stunned:

Any pics? ;)

you should pimp out your cheerleader uniform like you did with the clothes in your sig!! they seriously look ace!

Pimp out? :unsure: The stuff in my sig is made from other clothes (all men's!) either by me or me and a friend.

I'm not sure you can create anything from a cheerleader uniform, but if I find it I guess I can try! Oh and thank you :)

Mi SE XX Y LEGZ, NSFWLOLFACEROFL

Thaznotyouu. I knew it'd be a grilla :p Half expected a mini skirt photoshopped onto it though :LOL:

I feel so blonde, I just don't get how you pimp clothes out :'(

Unless you just mean wear it and take a photo. Which would be rubbish pimping because I'd get no money :p

no we men like modify and cut them up so its even smaller!!! hhhaaha we just wanna see yer shekshey body in a modified cheerleader suit ;)

no we men like modify and cut them up so its even smaller!!! hhhaaha we just wanna see yer shekshey body in a modified cheerleader suit ;)

You'd like my home-made shorts then :LOL:

Yeah I kinda have to make men's clothes smaller if I want them to fit tight, seeing as they don't come already funkafied and in Trace size. I've seen better bodies and I don't think I can do much with a cheerleader outfit unless you've got any ideas :LOL: However if I come across it I'll find some use for it I'm sure!

You'd like my home-made shorts then :LOL:

Yeah I kinda have to make men's clothes smaller if I want them to fit tight, seeing as they don't come already funkafied and in Trace size. I've seen better bodies and I don't think I can do much with a cheerleader outfit unless you've got any ideas :LOL: However if I come across it I'll find some use for it I'm sure!

I've seen better bodies, but they were frickin cyborgs who were half human, half plastic! (this is where i'm presuming you're all natural) but I'm sure you could find some funky stuff to do with the cheerleading stuff!!! can we see a pic of your lil shorts??? :p

I've seen better bodies, but they were frickin cyborgs who were half human, half plastic! (this is where i'm presuming you're all natural) but I'm sure you could find some funky stuff to do with the cheerleading stuff!!! can we see a pic of your lil shorts??? :p

:LOL: I think there was a compliment somewhere in there so thank you. Can't say I've visited the cosmetic surgeon, I wasn't born with all the ink though.

I'm afraid the shorts are too indecent to share. My mum says it's a denim thong :indiff: they're not that bad honest :LOL: I just didn't want to chuck an old pair of shorts I had out so I took the scissors to them. Cut off the waistband as low as I could (they tie up) then cut off the legs but I kept getting them uneven so had to keep going. They're morally wrong :noey: but I love them.

:LOL: I think there was a compliment somewhere in there so thank you. Can't say I've visited the cosmetic surgeon, I wasn't born with all the ink though.

I'm afraid the shorts are too indecent to share. My mum says it's a denim thong :indiff: they're not that bad honest :LOL: I just didn't want to chuck an old pair of shorts I had out so I took the scissors to them. Cut off the waistband as low as I could (they tie up) then cut off the legs but I kept getting them uneven so had to keep going. They're morally wrong :noey: but I love them.

I'm sure I would tooo...... :rolleyes:

:p ya sorry haha my compliment wasn't very clear in there.. yerr sheckshey, now show us those shorts! you dont even have to be wearing them although it would be much nicer :)

I'm sure I would tooo...... :rolleyes:

:p ya sorry haha my compliment wasn't very clear in there.. yerr sheckshey, now show us those shorts! you dont even have to be wearing them although it would be much nicer :)

Why do I agree to things like this :stunned:

I can't wear them, they're disgraceful. They are but a mere shadow of their former selves. They used to be mid-thigh length and belly button high to give an idea.

I'm sorry again for thread hijackage (must be 3 or 4 times now).

:LOL: Oh trace proper mighty skimpy shorts there, bet you wanted to keep on hacking at those legs on purpose :p

And I see this thread has kinda turned into the lingerie thread :LOL:

Well the lingerie thread died!! It's me, I currupt all I come into contact with :(. Was asked first mind.

I did intend to make them short shorts, but not THAT short. They are 5 inches high max. Disgusting :noey:

Well the lingerie thread died!! It's me, I currupt all I come into contact with :(. Was asked first mind.

I did intend to make them short shorts, but not THAT short. They are 5 inches high max. Disgusting :noey:

Nahh maybe no one has any pants they like or any pant issues that need dealing with :LOL:

And hehe I'm not keen on wearing shorts in summer anymore, I do really feel like I'm not wearing much :stunned:

Nahh maybe no one has any pants they like or any pant issues that need dealing with :LOL:

And hehe I'm not keen on wearing shorts in summer anymore, I do really feel like I'm not wearing much :stunned:

Hehe yeah that's a good point no one's come in and said "Please help me find -----!!" so I haven't been able to put my lingerie expertise to any use (other than satisfying my own greed of course :D).

I don't do shorts except in my own back garden. There, anything goes. What's your usual summer outfits? Should we discuss this elsewhere? :LOL:

Archived