Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

Guest Suzie.

aaaaare there anymore songs done yet?

OI. MuseMatt. myspace comment me if there are. chur.

..i don't even know why i come in this..K&T place. :unsure:

you music people frighten me.

aaaaare there anymore songs done yet?

OI. MuseMatt. myspace comment me if there are. chur.

..i don't even know why i come in this..K&T place. :unsure:

you music people frighten me.

grr!!! ;)

Songwise, MuseMatt has recorded the bass to teh Gr00ve and i am sending that file to crazybob for the guitar to be recorded.

Musematt still has the cave drum track to do the bass for. Once he's done that, ill send the rhythm file to crazybob to do the gee-tar!

Its coming along......very slowly.....but its coming along nonetheless....:D :D :D :D :D

damn lack of fuzz factory/whammy pedal up north.

and my good guitar is up north too so i cant do one down south.

i need the rythm track, the link adam sent doesnt work

that was a gamble - i didnt think it would. ill upload it on yousend it....:)

• 3 weeks later...

i think i sent the drums and bass to crazybob.....see what he says if not then ill send them again. :)

it took four months last time.....its probs gonna take around that time again! :rolleyes:

lol :happy:

• 3 weeks later...

a quick update on the groove cover, seems like i dont have enough time and equipment to record this now. i used my work laptop record stockholm but now i have my own laptop (which doesnt have a line in) so its hard for me to record stuff together. so yeah, its either:

*wait for me to come back down london in july 27th odd

*ask someone else to do it

i'm not too keen on doing the groove either, i dont have a fuzz factory and it sounds funny when i play it hehe

cave i'll be happy to do though :p

a quick update on the groove cover, seems like i dont have enough time and equipment to record this now. i used my work laptop record stockholm but now i have my own laptop (which doesnt have a line in) so its hard for me to record stuff together. so yeah, its either:

*wait for me to come back down london in july 27th odd

*ask someone else to do it

i'm not too keen on doing the groove either, i dont have a fuzz factory and it sounds funny when i play it hehe

cave i'll be happy to do though :p

i dont mind waiting - i have all summer now lol!

But any volunteers with added fuzzness? :)

I might re-record the drums to cave as i now own a set of Westone in-ear monitoring headphones (pwoper stuff! ;)) which means that i can play along EXACTLY to the track - or use a click track whichever floats your boat! lol

i dont mind waiting - i have all summer now lol!

But any volunteers? :)

I might re-record the drums to cave as i now own a set of Westone in-ear monitoring headphones (pwoper stuff! ;)) which means that i can play along EXACTLY to the track - or use a click track whichever floats your boat! lol

i think theres tonnes of guitarists that love'd to fill my part haha :p

yeah :$

but they have to play the song perfectly ;)

hehe, i didnt play stockholm syndrome perfickly, i screwed up the timing at the end. i can do cave though, but stuff like keyboards and all will need to be done properly to make this one good, we also need someone on "tape abuse"

hehe, i didnt play stockholm syndrome perfickly, i screwed up the timing at the end. i can do cave though, but stuff like keyboards and all will need to be done properly to make this one good, we also need someone on "tape abuse"

well i think we all made our mistakes but 99.9% of it is perfect.

you did a VERY good job :happy:

and yes - anyone own a tape recorder linked to a pc? lol

Archived