Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

Hehe yeah that's a good point no one's come in and said "Please help me find -----!!" so I haven't been able to put my lingerie expertise to any use (other than satisfying my own greed of course :D).

I don't do shorts except in my own back garden. There, anything goes. What's your usual summer outfits? Should we discuss this elsewhere? :LOL:

Hehe people willl come and ask questions eventually. Maybe we should bump it later?

And haha maybe we should discuss it somewhere else :$ but heh who cares for the mo. I'm happy with my strappy tops and casual black trousers in the summer and I do shorts on the beach and erm that's bout it.

Hehe people willl come and ask questions eventually. Maybe we should bump it later?

And haha maybe we should discuss it somewhere else :$ but heh who cares for the mo. I'm happy with my strappy tops and casual black trousers in the summer and I do shorts on the beach and erm that's bout it.

well unless you're going to be posting pics up, this is a kit and tab tribute act thread... *acts all nerdy* nah just messing haha

I'll bump it anyway, next purchase that I just HAVE to share. Or next "I want it so much but it's fiftytwelvehundred whole pounds :'("

Rockin' the new red hair but what the hell do I wear? all my summery colourful stuff's gonna have to make way for plain black again!

I'll bump it anyway, next purchase that I just HAVE to share. Or next "I want it so much but it's fiftytwelvehundred whole pounds :'("

Rockin' the new red hair but what the hell do I wear? all my summery colourful stuff's gonna have to make way for plain black again!

anything poiple?

anything poiple?

Yeah I've got a gorrgeous pirkle top that I bet I can still get away with. It's half see through though so it has to have a bolero (bloke translation: cropped cardi) over the top, which will have to be black. So I'm still black!

Fortunately I've got plenty of black clothes, it's just boring. Red will look good though OOH and if I can find a red and white top I like I'll be able to team it with the white trews I got yesterday and pretty shoes I got the day before!

Eee girliness :D

Yeah I've got a gorrgeous pirkle top that I bet I can still get away with. It's half see through though so it has to have a bolero (bloke translation: cropped cardi) over the top, which will have to be black. So I'm still black!

Fortunately I've got plenty of black clothes, it's just boring. Red will look good though OOH and if I can find a red and white top I like I'll be able to team it with the white trews I got yesterday and pretty shoes I got the day before!

Eee girliness :D

haha Daymmm f00!!!!! f'sho dat's the shizzlewizzle yo!

sorry

umm no no you dont need a bolero!!! see through is what you want in this fine time of spring!!! you want all the men to turn around as you walk past!

sorry

HAHA!

umm no no you dont need a bolero!!! see through is what you want in this fine time of spring!!! you want all the men to turn around as you walk past!

she'll get that with the hair!

add a see through top to the equation and men will be falling over!!! :D :D :D

err...thankyou...:confused:

I have recorded the groove (Absolution dvd version) and Cave (Eurockennes 2001 version) and i have sent them to musematt to record the bass.

Woo! :D

Wow quick work with the drums! Wheee the grooove :happy:

And :LOL: at you guys trying to adjust Tracee's dress sense, I'm sure this gal knows what she's doing :yesey: (cept those shorts were tooo mucchhh :noey:)

sorry

Actually I really don't. They do it anyway, as long as it resembles female :indiff:. And I was thinking more for what to wear to work, where even the ballsiest wouldn't wear something seethrough on purpose. But it's all ok because I have been shopping and sorted out all today's problems :D

Wow quick work with the drums! Wheee the grooove :happy:

And :LOL: at you guys trying to adjust Tracee's dress sense, I'm sure this gal knows what she's doing :yesey: (cept those shorts were tooo mucchhh :noey:)

You have to love boys :happy:

My short shorts are the best, twas the first time I ever reconstructed anything :D As long as I don't ever leave the comfort of my garden, they're not illegal :$

You have to love boys :happy:

My short shorts are the best, twas the first time I ever reconstructed anything :D As long as I don't ever leave the comfort of my garden, they're not illegal :$

Haha 'boys' :LOL:

Hehe illegal shorts, won't forget about those for a while. I'm sure I've been out in some illegal looking tops anyway and skirts come to think of it. Doesn't right half cause a rukus when you show a bit of leg these days.

Why, precisely, are we discussing women's fashion here? :stunned:

...so erm yes.....playing your triangle with those shorts might not be a good idea.....might take away from the might of the ting if you do.......

Archived