Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

...I want you tracee....;)

Oh. You have my attention :horns:

:LOL:

inn will have to take back that 'bless' comment now! I will try and badger t'old microphone into working and record a ting ting special just for you. Hide it among the heaviest parts and whoever finds it wins :D ..something. Or maybe my imagination is working overtime today.

well.. i assume stockholm piano still isn't finished? i 'll record it then -_-

I've already done the piano and it's been mixed in :)

GOD you're SUCH a n00b, seriously

" ¬_¬ " like as if it's a hardship for you to record it, like I've said before, you cream your pants at the opportunity. You can't change your image to suit the masses that quickly, boyo :LOL:

" ¬_¬ " like as if it's a hardship for you to record it, like I've said before, you cream your pants at the opportunity. You can't change your image to suit the masses that quickly, boyo :LOL:

:p give him a break.. he just wants to hear the end result as much as us

ur being a bit harsch mr moonlite sonata...

Well I was just telling him that I'd recorded it so he didn't go off and do it :stunned: I wasn't saying it was hard for me to do. If that's what you were implying anyway I'm not too sure who you were being abusive towards O_O

* at this stage, everyone is confuzed and turn to Boddles for an answer... will he be able to answer their question? stay tuned for the next episode of "E-Pride&prejudice" *

Archived