Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

:unsure: Why nots?

because it goes against my religion and I refuse.....

no seriously its just because bellamy managed to do a one off thing in that recording where he stretched his vocal chord like fuck and recorded it as a once off haha I mean the man himself sings the second vers in falcetto.. you know the "and whooooo returned from the dead? and whooooo remains?" well the underlined parts are easy in falcetto, but in full voice it's way above my rnge I believe.. and i'm not gonna parade around it and prance all happy and jolly, i'll admit straight off I can't sing that, and if someone can (I believe usematt said he could) then it's better that the do it properly... but if there's no ojection against doing the falcetto in that bit, then i'll gladly do it!!! it'll sound way better than stockholme syndrome too.. that song really is something when it comes to singing it!

Ah I understand now. I think that's the best bit in the song, I love singing it (must help that I'm arguably female). Muse albums aren't recorded loud enough though, always have to whack the volume up full on that one or it's just not loud enough. Anyhoo that's miles off topic, as usual for me.

If Hyper Music is difficult to sing wait til your voice has fully recovered to attempt it, or go with an easier one first.

How is le trace today? :)

Best go hide in your thread somewhere and not fill this up with lady banter :LOL:

dude she's like... in the band... omg...

I like ur avatar btw, looks very dark and mysterious for some reason..

umm yeah trace, I can attempt it again tomorow when im doing dead star, but when I tried it like 2 years ago I can remember I coudn't do it.. and m voice has gotten alot deeper since but not much higher..

umm yeah trace, I can attempt it again tomorow when im doing dead star, but when I tried it like 2 years ago I can remember I coudn't do it.. and m voice has gotten alot deeper since but not much higher..

Yep super trace on triangle I know, I'm her erm...personal fan :yesey:

Anyway still credit to you, it takes alot to even attempt to sing to the scale that matt does. Plus not only did you attempt to cover vocals you also unleashed it unto the world which I would never have to the guts to do :) Don't push yourself too much tho, can't be making your vocals any worse.

Yep super trace on triangle I know, I'm her erm...personal fan :yesey:

Anyway still credit to you, it takes alot to even attempt to sing to the scale that matt does. Plus not only did you attempt to cover vocals you also unleashed it unto the world which I would never have to the guts to do :)Don't push yourself too much tho, can't be making your vocals any worse.

umm haha thanks.. am i reading that right? :$ at least one person being honest eh?

She just meant to guide me away from yet more off topicness. Yeah that makes sense. My vote for Hyper Music is postponed for now then, I'd go with Muscle Museum out of the others you suggested :happy:

umm haha thanks.. am i reading that right? :$ at least one person being honest eh?

You said you're vocals were a little messed up at the mo? Well I just meant that don't push yourself too hard and end up doing them more harm than good :)

You said you're vocals were a little messed up at the mo? Well I just meant that don't push yourself too hard and end up doing them more harm than good :)

oh haha I thought u meant like "go easy on your voice, you can't mess it up anymore than alreaaady" or somehting... haha i just ent very red from embrassment just there :$

oh haha I thought u meant like "go easy on your voice, you can't mess it up anymore than alreaaady" or somehting... haha i just ent very red from embrassment just there :$

hehe don't worry sometimes I rush what I'm meant to say and it ends up reading back as rubbish after anyway :LOL:

And I personally would like to see a rendition of The Groove done :cool:

hha no well I just want to sing that damn falcetto at the end and the chorus.. *cums* thats the song tht got me into muse! because of it's emoness hha seriously.. *forcing our darkest souls to unfild, pushing us into self destruction* how sad is that? *runs off to cry* sniff so we doing showbiz?? I can do the guitar as well if there is a problem..

Archived