Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

I can't take anything you say seriously any more!

Just in case: :LOL:

I meant the kind of smilies that indicate that you're not being serious, ie NOT :indiff: and :mad:

;)

GRRRRRRRRR I love this outro. It makes me GRR. :stunned:

I do hope they've turned that riff into a new song! :eek:

I meant the kind of smilies that indicate that you're not being serious, ie NOT :indiff: and :mad:

;)

I do hope they've turned that riff into a new song! :eek:

I knows :happy:

I don't think so, but I'd love it if they did. I don't what it is but.. GRR! First time I heard it was watching a random Google video and I haven't stopped GRRRing since. Love it, I'm glad they included it. If I knew what they looked like, I'd be picturing Bob wrecking Adam's drums along the way :LOL:

Despite the problems and like Adam said, not everyone was able to work with professional quality recording gear, you've all done a great job.

:LOL: Triangle!

*roots for tracee's triangle* :yesey:

Come on the triangle!! Can't believe I finally found the thing!

Wow....I'm very impressed....

I think it's a pretty well put together esp when you could only collaborate online.

I do agree with the slight critcism with the drums, the clashyness sounds a little too much. Guitars sound splendid. The touch at the end very funky :LOL:

Good job guys. Seriously it could have been a bit of a disaster but you handled it great.

The best thing to do is to mess about with your graphic equilisers - turn up the bass (in order to hear the bass drum and bass guitar better) and turn down the treble (in order to get rid of the tinny-ness of the cymbals.

Cheers for all your feedback guys! :D

sounds gd guys can i get in in a band? I play guitar, mainly and lead vocals (actually a rather gd singer tbh)

maybe he can do a better job than me for this haha.. i'm cringing as I listen to the mix I made of stockholme which i'm uploading now.. gimme a sec and i'll post a link..

EDIT: ok well, here it is... the stockholme syndrome Kit&Tab tribute band cover! I warn you, the vocals on this are HORRIBLE! if you do not want to damage your ears, then don't download this! I'm not joking haha I'm posting this up because I said I would do the vocals but for some reason i can't get the range I normally get, so it sounds quite cringing at times (all the time) anyways have a listen and see for yourselves

http://www.odwyer.net/~dwydav/ss.mp3

eurgh

It sounds like we have enough people to create a second band....;)

That would actually be better, rather than creating many different 'takes' of the same song....

At the mo' I'm assuming that WE still consists of me on drums, MuseMatt on bass, crazy_bob on lead guitar and Pandaren_Brewmaster on piano (with ~noblamenoshame~ on any other sounds and dwydav on vocals)

Any other bands would need to arrange themselves. :happy:

EDIT: ok well, here it is... the stockholme syndrome Kit&Tab tribute band cover! I warn you, the vocals on this are HORRIBLE! if you do not want to damage your ears, then don't download this! I'm not joking haha I'm posting this up because I said I would do the vocals but for some reason i can't get the range I normally get, so it sounds quite cringing at times (all the time) anyways have a listen and see for yourselves

eurgh

It sounds good! Don't put yourself down! The range is there! The vocals are the hardest bit (especially in this song!) and you've done really well! :D :D :D

All I'd say is that there a bit too much echo on it, but apart from that its really good!

Well done! *pat on back* :happy:

It sounds good! Don't put yourself down! The range is there! The vocals are the hardest bit (especially in this song!) and you've done really well! :D :D :D

All I'd say is that there a bit too much echo on it, but apart from that its really good!

Well done! *pat on back* :happy:

He's right, the range is pretty much there but yeah theres way too much echo.

:$ thanks for not killing me on the spot haha but seriously it's horrible!! I dunno if it's one of those "I can't stand my own voice" things or if it really is horrible.. but it makes me cringe when I listen to it! but yeah it's a fuckin hard song to sing! I realised what the problem was! My guitar was tuned to drop C when I played it with my drummer, so the singing was not as hard then, but this was in D so its a whole step up! which doesn't seem alot but it is with the voice!!!!

anyways, now I'm gonna record the Dead star vocals for I_love_muse_ic's cover of it, it's good cuz it'll help me get back into singing rather than screaming for my band too!

so whats next??? I vote showbiz or muscle museum or plug in baby!!! I can't sing Hypermusic's secon verse (mind you, neither can bellamy :p he always does it in falcetto.. the "Who returned from the dead" bit)

so anyways I'm ready to go for the next cover!!! so, public vote, whats it gonna be?

I vote Showbiz!!! (can't wait to do the ending falcetto!!!!)

i can do some backing vocals btw.... but don't be shy dwydav, it's good!

oh please!!! do the backing vocals! I recorded the really high falsetto on the "ABANDOOOON YOUUUUU" in the SS chorus but I didn't put them on becaause I thought you'd all laugh at me already with what I did there :$

:$ thanks for not killing me on the spot haha but seriously it's horrible!! I dunno if it's one of those "I can't stand my own voice" things or if it really is horrible.. but it makes me cringe when I listen to it! but yeah it's a fuckin hard song to sing! I realised what the problem was! My guitar was tuned to drop C when I played it with my drummer, so the singing was not as hard then, but this was in D so its a whole step up! which doesn't seem alot but it is with the voice!!!!

anyways, now I'm gonna record the Dead star vocals for I_love_muse_ic's cover of it, it's good cuz it'll help me get back into singing rather than screaming for my band too!

so whats next??? I vote showbiz or muscle museum or plug in baby!!! I can't sing Hypermusic's secon verse (mind you, neither can bellamy :p he always does it in falcetto.. the "Who returned from the dead" bit)

so anyways I'm ready to go for the next cover!!! so, public vote, whats it gonna be?

I vote Showbiz!!! (can't wait to do the ending falcetto!!!!)

i can sing hyper music somehow, if you'd record the non-falsetto parts

Archived