Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

kit and tab tribute act

basically making a perfect cover of stockholm syndrome by each person recording their own instrument and layering them ontop of each other.

Some were dubious as to whether it could be done, but as we'll prove in a few weeks when dwydav has recorded lead vocals, it can!

Not exactly studio quality but its good nonetheless.

So stay tuned cuz in a couple of weeks it shall be ready to present to the world for you all to enjoy.

:D

can do.

whats everyone elses opinion?

I dont mind - tho i need to buy some more batteries for my wireless headphones and build my drums up.

Crazy Bob? Guitar in Showbiz? Are you up for it?

MuseMatt? Bass?

Pandaren_Brewmaster? I dont think there are any keys in showbiz - but you havent been forgotten. :)

~NoblameNoshame~? Theres lots of backing stuff in showbiz. Fun for you!

dwydav? I know you are!!

Tracee and her sexy triangle? Yeah?

Cool

Lemme know and we can get started if we all agree.

:happy:

can do.

whats everyone elses opinion?

I dont mind - tho i need to buy some more batteries for my wireless headphones and build my drums up.

Crazy Bob? Guitar in Showbiz? Are you up for it?

MuseMatt? Bass?

Pandaren_Brewmaster? I dont think there are any keys in showbiz - but you havent been forgotten. :)

~NoblameNoshame~? Theres lots of backing stuff in showbiz. Fun for you!

dwydav? I know you are!!

Tracee and her sexy triangle? Yeah?

Cool

Lemme know and we can get started if we all agree.

:happy:

Can I take part? Pretty please....

your covers are really good....but you need pwopa drums behind them!! :p:D

Seeing that there are so many guitar players on here, do you think we should alternate guitarists on songs? :confused:

OR

let guitarists record their part and then it goes to a vote or summin to be used in the 'final cut'?

kit and tab tribute act

basically making a perfect cover of stockholm syndrome by each person recording their own instrument and layering them ontop of each other.

Some were dubious as to whether it could be done, but as we'll prove in a few weeks when dwydav has recorded lead vocals, it can!

Not exactly studio quality but its good nonetheless.

So stay tuned cuz in a couple of weeks it shall be ready to present to the world for you all to enjoy.

:D

anything i can do to help? i play, guitar, bass + piano if you want to know?

your covers are really good....but you need pwopa drums behind them!! :p:D

i know, i would love real drums on my tracks, i have a deadstar cover which some people might have heard but i want some vocals on it now, so if anybody would like to do that then i would love it and thank you in advance.

i can do the guitar or bass for showbiz

i know, i would love real drums on my tracks, i have a deadstar cover which some people might have heard but i want some vocals on it now, so if anybody would like to do that then i would love it and thank you in advance.

i can do the guitar or bass for showbiz

Sounds like a track's already started, if it's good enough quality! You'd get your cover completed and these guys would have a second track on the way.

Or is Showbiz decided as next? Complete with sexy triangle (thanks Adam :LOL: )

YOU HAVE A TRIANGLE!!!

WOO!!

:D :D :D :D :D

(nice shirt! :horns: )

;)

You thought I was joking didn't you :$ I've had a triangle for a while :$

its not fair on dwydav cuz sumone might beat him to record their vocals....
I seee, never thought of that!

its not fair on dwydav cuz sumone might beat him to record their vocals....:$

haha no problem mate! it wont be hard! my voice is all fucked up these days because I mde the silly choice in trying to scream ala trivium or slipknot and 2 weeks after it i'm still unable to get the chorus properly in microcuts which seriously sucks! and i'm not able to do muscle museum anymore.. but ti's slowly coming back! just gotta drink lots of tea with honey!

anyways bring on the other vocals too! I know Robb has a very matt bellamyesque voice! check out his covers in the covers thread

Archived