Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

That's rather dangerous indeed! :eek: Beware though, for I can turn you inside in and upside up with my me'al eye of destruction! :stunned::ninja:

I'm not quite sure what that means but :eek:

What would happen if Question Mark Without A Dot Woman and Me'al Eyed Man had a fight? Oooh scandal.

/off topic.

Sorry lovely people who are talking this seriously.

I'm not quite sure what that means but :eek:

You don't really want to know :unsure:

What would happen if Question Mark Without A Dot Woman and Me'al Eyed Man had a fight? Oooh scandal.

It'd be like "Powww!" - "Zrrrrrr!" - "Bachoooooom!" - "Weeeaaaourrghhh!" - "KABLAMMO!!!" :eek:

/off topic.

Sorry lovely people who are talking this seriously.

Sorry indeed. We'll shut up if you give us the thing :D

...Its there!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen.

The moment you've all been waiting for since the 13th February 2006. ...The moment of truth...

We've had our ups and downs, our problems and our solutions, but now.....

The Kit And Tab Tribute Act is proud to present the first installment of

Featuring:

ADAM on drums

MuseMatt on bass guitar

CrazyBob on lead guitar and appreggios (as well as mixing duties)

and

Pandaren_Brewmaster on piano

---

This isn't the FINAL version (hence the unoriginal filename), as we have to add lead vocals to it, but it is the instrumental version for you all to enjoy.

Stay tuned for the completed version and hopefully in another 2 months we may have another song.

Cheers :D

---

EDIT: NOW WITH dwydav's vocals

...Its there!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen.

The moment you've all been waiting for since the 13th February 2006. ...The moment of truth...

We've had our ups and downs, our problems and our solutions, but now.....

The Kit And Tab Tribute Act is proud to present the first installment of

STOCKHOLM SYNDROME

Featuring:

ADAM on drums

MuseMatt on bass guitar

CrazyBob on lead guitar and appreggios (as well as mixing duties)

and

Pandaren_Brewmaster on piano

---

This isn't the FINAL version (hence the unoriginal filename), as we have to add lead vocals to it, but it is the instrumental version for you all to enjoy.

Stay tuned for the completed version and hopefully in another 2 months we may have another song.

Cheers :D

*downloads*

Guest Bl44t44p

Well that sounds pretty good. Only listened to the intro and first verse; too bad snare is a bit loud so I can hardly hear the toms.. btw, is that a China @ 1:07 ?

How did you record the drums they sound really weak like you only really used overheads or something and the cymbals are much louder than anything else. I think the arpeggio's should be brought up in the mix. The guitar and bass sound fine though.

I love talented people :happy: Sounds gooood, no pressure for the vocals!!

It's not as if one can't make out what's in the picture, so no need to mirror it :) *has enough imagination-brainpower to turn the mirrored "s" into a regular one*

Hehe I was just jesting. As in it was a rhetorical question, not that I was too lazy/unobservant to flip it :)

Well that sounds pretty good. Only listened to the intro and first verse; too bad snare is a bit loud so I can hardly hear the toms.. btw, is that a China @ 1:07 ?

Yeah - same crashes and china as the man himself :D

Try fiddling about with eq's - that may help get the levels right.

How did you record the drums they sound really weak like you only really used overheads or something and the cymbals are much louder than anything else. I think the arpeggio's should be brought up in the mix. The guitar and bass sound fine though.

One £10 mic from argos stuck on the other side of my room :$

Originally posted by Zilchy

:LOL: Awww :D

Hehe I was just jesting. As in it was a rhetorical question, not that I was too lazy/unobservant to flip it :)

I've got so used to non-serious posts being crawling with smilies that I usually take smiley-less posts seriously :unsure: *cough*

:LOL: Awww :D

I've got so used to non-serious posts being crawling with smilies that I usually take smiley-less posts seriously :unsure: *cough*

I can't take anything you say seriously any more!

Just in case: :LOL:

GRRRRRRRRR I love this outro. It makes me GRR. :stunned:

Archived