Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

ur being a bit harsch mr moonlite sonata...

God I'm really quite frightened by the amount of views that video has had already. Considering it's 20 minutes long and takes ages to download. I'm gonna be the next Mario Pianist. :LOL: *Is excited*

Well I was just telling him that I'd recorded it so he didn't go off and do it :stunned: I wasn't saying it was hard for me to do. If that's what you were implying anyway I'm not too sure who you were being abusive towards O_O

Don't worry, not you :p

* at this stage, everyone is confuzed and turn to Boddles for an answer... will he be able to answer their question? stay tuned for the next episode of "E-Pride&prejudice" *

*...in which Boddles will finally discover true fear and will come to terms with his true self using tooth paste and a mosquito...* :$

:LOL:

oooh what video??? i wanna seee!!! GIMME LINK!!!!!

Uh go on YouTube and search for Bodrochowski. I can't give a link at the moment because YouTube has been blocked in school. Erm. But yeah, the video is the Beethoven (Full) one, and also kinda the abridged version.

i sent the latest version to ~noblamenoshame~ yesterday evening.

He needs to record backing stuff (sounds and vocals).

Once he's done that it will get sent off to dwydav to record the lead vocals

...et voia!....

:D

Im guessing you lot wanna stay as close to the orginal as possible? in that case i cant really add anything myself because all i could offer was guitar backing and thats basically been done by bob...getting the whooooshy sound pre-chours is studio effects...i cant do that through a shitty webcam mic lol :LOL:

• 2 weeks later...

yo. i've recorded it but it really sounds horrible (voice breaking up a few times) it's odd.. but I'll record it properly tomorow. I got really pissed last night so i'm hoping I'll be able to sing it properly! but i'll get it to you within the week.

sorry for the delay!

Archived