[Muse songs are on shuffle in my head at any given point in the day. Mostly Uprising, only because my dad keeps making the sound like the mini guitar riff from the song (but failing big time). My dad also mixes up Starlight for Uprising (don't ask how that is humanly possible, because i don't have an answer), and keeps asking me to play the "Tits Song" for him (he is in on he secret behind Starlight:boobs:). Honestly, I think he really is trying to become a Muser (but he's just not doing a very good job). Right now, Citizen Erased is stuck on the brain (and written on my arm-:facepalm:).

:musesign::fear::phu::joker::awesome::dance::niall::chris::dom::matt:

my ipod is my life force. without it (or at least without all my songs and muse app), i would die. just DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: right now, it is charging, so i have had to resort to the local rock station (they only play muse in the early morning, and only one song-resistance...:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:)

i really wish i could meet them...and find out where to get those silver converse...:dance:)

Or the main guitar riff for Exo-Politics...

YES the guitar riff from Exo-Politics is a killer. I haven't been able to get that out of my head for days. especially the solo in the middle. not saying thats a bad thing. of course not :p

Archived