knights of cydonia..i'm writing a story for school and i managed to sneak it in.

care for reading it?

The song selection it actually kinda funny, it seems like the best song they have is Happy Birthday. So I ask if I can use my iPod and they say yes (we’re allowed to use them because Mrs. Lidinsky said it was okay…) so they ask what song I’m going to play. I think for a bout half a second and I already know what song I’m going to play. It’s the most played song on my entire iPod, by the greatest band ever, Knights Of Cydonia by Muse. Not only that but the epic performance at Wembley Stadium. They plug in the iPod and give us microphones. I blow on it to see if it works and it makes that annoying sound microphones make when you do that, like “EAAEEAEAAAAAMWWEEWOOHWEEEWOHOEEEE” or something. The song begins, and I already start my air guitaring. Felice decides to go drums (because she likes Dom the best) and Kimmy is being bass. Felice and I know most of the words, but we all sing the part that’s like “haa ya yaa, yayayaa, haa ya yaa, yayayaah, HAYAAYA YADADA, YAADAAYAADAA, HAA YA YAYADADA, YAA YAA YAA” anyway, we begin to sing the lyrics, Kimmy is the only one reading off the screen (no offense, Kimmy) and Felice is clapping her hands and stomping her feet, and I’m just being Bells (Matt Bellamy). Then, finally, the epic lines (after the opening come up) are here, and the three of us go CRAZY into it, singing so bad but it sounds so good (to us). Its over (sadly) but we still feel epic. “THANKYOUWELOVEYOUBALTIMORE!” I scream into the microphone. “WHY SO SOON??” (from the DVD). Everyone claps because they’re glad we’re done, but we think its because we made such an awesome performance, but its okay. It was a very Honorificabilitudinitatibus.

yeah...i'm gonna fail this...

Endlessly..

There's a part of me, you'll never know--

The only thing I'll never show

Hopelessly I'll love you endlessly...

Hopelessly I'll give you everything

but I won't give you up

I won't let you down

and I won't leave you falling

If the moment ever comes

Love it!!

:musesign::musesign: