Resistance Tour T-Shirts?

museareawesome

show me yours :p:D here's mine ... see you peeps in VEGAS!

*someone made the hat for me :)

Giving this another bump. Any thoughts on making a hoodie out of this for winter weather? :)

hi Pam - I'm quoting myself in reply as to how to use the designs on an alternate clothing item :D I guess I dont have the skillz to move my picture over :p EDIT - and apparently I am totally repeating myself, sorries :$

it's red-on-red, but the shirt the design is now permanently ironed-on + sewn-on to a shirt that fits me much better. we used thermal interfacing and a straight stitch to attach it to the new shirt. I would bet that it would be very similar for hoodies :)

Ooooh very nice..Well I have one question though...I'm so picky about the way my shirts fit so I would want to do the DIY way, but the link to the PDF file isn't working anymore...any help? :) I want to be able to wear it when they come to Houston..whenever I find out when that will actually be, but it would awesome to see who else is Houston is apart of the forum..especially since I'm new here and all.

Awesome stuff :D how do i add my username though? it won't let me for some reason =/

When you go on the website and click "add text," you're supposed to get some boxes that pop up that show different areas of the shirt. Then when you click one you get a little text box. I haven't actually done it yet, but I was testing it, and that's what happened.

I'm still unsure about sizing.

Ooooh very nice..Well I have one question though...I'm so picky about the way my shirts fit so I would want to do the DIY way, but the link to the PDF file isn't working anymore...any help? :) I want to be able to wear it when they come to Houston..whenever I find out when that will actually be, but it would awesome to see who else is Houston is apart of the forum..especially since I'm new here and all.

Hey, I'm in Houston!

When you go on the website and click "add text," you're supposed to get some boxes that pop up that show different areas of the shirt. Then when you click one you get a little text box. I haven't actually done it yet, but I was testing it, and that's what happened.

I'm still unsure about sizing.

p.s. why isn't this stickied yet?

I dunno. I asked a coupla times. Maybe I'll message a mod.

I just ordered mine! I got a small. I hope I did the right thing. I never order smalls, but the measurements work out about the same as another Muse shirt I have that's a medium.

Yay! :D

I dunno. I asked a coupla times. Maybe I'll message a mod.

I just ordered mine! I got a small. I hope I did the right thing. I never order smalls, but the measurements work out about the same as another Muse shirt I have that's a medium.

Yay! :D

hopefully they sticky it... it's a great idea! :)

i'm gonna check out the site... i am always apprehensive about ordering womens sizes. If it's a mens size i know can get a medium, but then sometimes those run a bit loose and they aren't flattering. For me, womens sizes can be a bit iffy.... cause i got :boobs: I got a Muse shirt from the UK store a few months ago and i ordered it in a womens large. It fits me pretty snug around the chest.

*sigh* we'll see

ok i'm at the site right now and fixing to buy the shirt... i'm reading the measurements they have listed... but i'm STILL unsure about the size. I even have my measuring tape out and everything :mad: can someone help please?

i'm looking at the measurements:link

i don't have a problem with the A measurement... it's the B... are you supposed to measure at the upper chest right across from the underarms or across the biggest part of the chest? because under the arms i'm a 20-20.5 but across the chest i'm f'ing 23. damn BOOBS! I was thinking that maybe I could just measure all the way around the fullest part of my chest and then divide by 2??? which would put me again at 20.5... *sigh* i just don't know

Like i said earlier... when I bought a shirt from the UK store I got a L and it fits snug on the chest, but it fits... now I've been reading that the womens shirts run large... but i don't know if I should get a Medium (if the measurements are from the underarms... that would be about right), get a large (like i did with the UK shirt), or :eek: an XL (damn boobs :facepalm:)

can someone who ordered the shirt already help me out please? :supersad:

ok i'm at the site right now and fixing to buy the shirt... i'm reading the measurements they have listed... but i'm STILL unsure about the size. I even have my measuring tape out and everything :mad: can someone help please?

i'm looking at the measurements:link

i don't have a problem with the A measurement... it's the B... are you supposed to measure at the upper chest right across from the underarms or across the biggest part of the chest? because under the arms i'm a 20-20.5 but across the chest i'm f'ing 23. damn BOOBS! I was thinking that maybe I could just measure all the way around the fullest part of my chest and then divide by 2??? which would put me again at 20.5... *sigh* i just don't know

Like i said earlier... when I bought a shirt from the UK store I got a L and it fits snug on the chest, but it fits... now I've been reading that the womens shirts run large... but i don't know if I should get a Medium (if the measurements are from the underarms... that would be about right), get a large (like i did with the UK shirt), or :eek: an XL (damn boobs :facepalm:)

can someone who ordered the shirt already help me out please? :supersad:

I just went by the measurements they have on the little drawing, where the width is measured across the shirt at the armpits. I compared it to a unisex medium I have which is 18" across and 26" long. Of course it's been washed, so it has shrunk a bit, I suppose.

The small on the site is also 18" wide and a little shorter at 24 1/2". That's what I ordered. Once it's washed, it will probably fit a little more snug than the aforementioned medium. But that's okay, because it's a ladies cut and should fit more tailored than a normal tee. I don't really need to worry about any gigantic boobs being a problem. :rolleyes: But yeah, I'm a little worried because I don't normally wear smalls in tees, but I do sometimes in regular knit shirts. Well, it says it's returnable, so if it's too small, I'll just exchange it. Or, I could just look slutty. :awesome:

I don't think you need to measure yourself, just find a shirt you already have and measure the width across under the arms. Oh, and Paemchen ordered a small, I think.

As the maker of this thread, I have tried on numerous occasions to make this a sticky but I dont get anything back!?!? :rolleyes: Never mind lol. Shame I was the only one wearing one of these shirts at the O2 Arena gigs in London... :LOL:

I messaged Gemsy, so we'll see what happens. :)

I just went by the measurements they have on the little drawing, where the width is measured across the shirt at the armpits. I compared it to a unisex medium I have which is 18" across and 26" long. Of course it's been washed, so it has shrunk a bit, I suppose.

The small on the site is also 18" wide and a little shorter at 24 1/2". That's what I ordered. Once it's washed, it will probably fit a little more snug than the aforementioned medium. But that's okay, because it's a ladies cut and should fit more tailored than a normal tee. I don't really need to worry about any gigantic boobs being a problem. :rolleyes: But yeah, I'm a little worried because I don't normally wear smalls in tees, but I do sometimes in regular knit shirts. Well, it says it's returnable, so if it's too small, I'll just exchange it. Or, I could just look slutty. :awesome:

I don't think you need to measure yourself, just find a shirt you already have and measure the width across under the arms. Oh, and Paemchen ordered a small, I think.

thanks :D It's weird all my shirts are mediums or larges and measure around 18-19... but they're the kind of material that gives when you wear it so I dunno... eh whatever I'm gonna go with the medium. You're right if it's too small I can just exchange it, I have time... OR i could just wear it that way, go for the "slutty" look and maybe i'll find a boyfriend. ;):chuckle:

by the way i saw you can adjust the font size, color, and positioning of your user name on the sleeve. i definitely agree that white is the best color, but the other stuff is pretty cool if y'all are interested.

Forumshirt.jpg

forumshirt2-1.jpg

This is a UK women's XL (I won't buy anything less than an XL in women's sizes in the UK - the :boobs: barely fit in them). I'm by no means 'svelte' but I'm not huh-yoooge, either (other than trying to fit the booooobies in the t-shirt, I mean) - 5'6" and rather 'curvy' :rolleyes:.

From what I've heard, though, the US women's shirts are definitely running larger than the UK women's shirts. I've no idea what the actual measurements are (don't have a measuring tape around here) but hope the pics help a bit. :D

Forumshirt.jpg

forumshirt2-1.jpg

This is a UK women's XL (I won't buy anything less than an XL in women's sizes in the UK - the :boobs: barely fit in them). I'm by no means 'svelte' but I'm not huh-yoooge, either (other than trying to fit the booooobies in the t-shirt, I mean) - 5'6" and rather 'curvy' :rolleyes:.

From what I've heard, though, the US women's shirts are definitely running larger than the UK women's shirts. I've no idea what the actual measurements are (don't have a measuring tape around here) but hope the pics help a bit. :D

they do. thank you :)

did you say you are ordering from the USA store? I ordered this shirt once, made some changes ... but I have decided to re-order it again in a USA-Men's-L so I'm not wearing 4 different colors for the next show ;)

so if you are willing to wait a bit, I can measure the NEW shirt, laid flat, after I've machine-washed and dried it. this will take a couple weeks, probably not until after the holidays. the Men's is the only one you can change the shirt color. the Men's shirt is cut straight-up-down, so there is no 'shaping' to it. the XL was just a potato sack on me. I'm a 42-C.

Well, it says it's returnable, so if it's too small, I'll just exchange it.

I inquired about their return process, and there are some limitations since we're ordering customization on the sleeve (most of us, anyway).

Here is the verbiage they sent to me when I asked:

We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the fit of your spreadshirt purchase.

We have two possible solutions that you can choose from in order to resolve this problem.

The first option would be that, should you find that the size issue is acceptable, you allow us to offer you a coupon valued at

$5.00 to use toward a future spreadshirt purchase. If this option is agreeable to you, you may keep the product, as is, and simply notify us that you would like to have the coupon sent to you.

The second option requires that you mail the purchase back to us for a size exchange. Of course, if we do not offer the product in the size you require, we would be happy to offer you a refund. This refund can be in the form of an electronic coupon code to use toward a future Spreadshirt purchase or as a credit back to your credit card if you had paid by this method. Please send us a quick email letting us know which option you wish to pursue.

So you can get another shirt ... but you're back to the original problem of exactly what size to get :D but not too bad you're just paying for s/h like, 3x ...

I couldn't remember / find the brand of women's shirt the site uses for the USA shoppers. I think it was a Gildan and their site was not as helpful as this seems to be:

http://www.fruitactivewear.com/portal/site/fruitactivewear/tshirt_sizing?t=T-Shirt%20Sizing%20Tips

this seems to cover the Men's USA shirts on the site.

I found a couple Gildan links, but their site wasn't as easy to navigate.

if you want to try hunting for yourself, I was looking here:

http://gildan.com/distributors/catalog/

I just found another possible hiccup with my new order :supersad: so I'm waiting to hear back from spreadshirt again just not my best day I guess ...

Archived