What new instruments should Bellamy learn?

Zaphod Chizzlebrox

Didgeridoo???:erm:

:eek: Whoah, that's going a bit too much down the Jamiroquai route there Jay Kay plays didgeridoo on the the first four Jamiroquai albums - is all a bit strange :LOL:

Quite like the idea of Matt playing the flute but then I'm biased because I used to play it myself :p

The inventor says that a 'high profile' musician is about to take delivery of one of these but wouldn't give any names. Could it be Mr Bellamy????

Just found that article and that was my initial reaction!! Headed straight over here to find I am not alone!! :)

Oooh it is right up his street though.... all those buttons... :D

was talking about the Eigenharp btw :D

Upon further reflection on that Eigenharp, I think if anyone in Muse should take it up, it arguably shouldn't be Matt, but Chris. Matt still has to sing, and much of the E-harp's value is as a [presumably secondary] percussion instrument, in addition to its hybrid synthy/guitar-like function -- so it would make more sense for the bassist (and co-anchor of Muse's rhythm section) to take it up. With this instrument, Chris could readily switch from bass parts to synthy bits and fills, to adding percussive bits as needed.

Archived